ADVERTISEMENT

Official Ole Miss Game Thread

Monty's weaknesses are still there. We need an OC/Play-caller and ST coach. Gillespie was a huge loss. SEC teams get homer calls at home. I'm not sure we learned anything in this game so far other than getting our team some practice against what looks like a pretty good Ole Miss team.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Can’t lose your best player and win this game. Tough break

That last drive was really mismanaged. We wasted at least 30 seconds of clock there.

Well we can thank Ole Miss for taking out, what 4 or 5 of our players in one half.

We need a Tulane/Brin type performance out of Braxton 2nd half.

With a healthy Brin, fair officiating & a coach who knows clock management, this could be an even game.

Reactions: rusty-c
Monty's weaknesses are still there. We need an OC/Play-caller and ST coach. Gillespie was a huge loss. SEC teams get homer calls at home. I'm not sure we learned anything in this game so far other than getting our team some practice against what looks like a pretty good Ole Miss team.
And a bunch of injuries on the negative tally for what we 'learned.'

Reactions: TU Pilot
Really needed to review whether that right foot drug the ground
TD

46-BC0-CE5-E971-4804-9-EE8-6-B5298-D66-EED.jpg

Kiffin wasn’t happy at the half. I expect he’ll try to pour it on in the second half. Probably keep 1st team in even if they get a bigger lead.
Tulsa scoring more point in a half than their first 3 opponents.

With a healthy Brin, fair officiating & a coach who knows clock management, this could be an even game.
This is standard sentiment for a loss in the PM era. It's been 8 years and that sentiment holds true in every single season, good or bad. The problem is, most of them have been bad.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Refs are definitely contributing to the score. Seems that always happens when we play an SEC team. Defense looked like it didn't care that last series, hopefully they force a few 3 and outs in the second half.

Refs are definitely contributing to the score. Seems that always happens when we play an SEC team. Defense looked like it didn't care that last series, hopefully they force a few 3 and outs in the second half.
Can you imagine what would happen if the SEC #16 team lost to an American team expected to finish in the bottom three of its conference? I mean, besides the bookies all going nuts...

Reactions: Bill Lowery
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT