ADVERTISEMENT

Official Louisana Prediction Thread

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
TU - 56
(No longer Ragin) Cajuns - 28 (with one of the TDs being a kickoff return)

Well I guess it will be time to bring out the shrimp for the ol' tailgator!!! Too bad JAX Beer is no longer available as that could along with the shrimp.

Tulsa 35
ULL. 21

Offense needs to keep getting better, but defense has something to prove

TU opens as a 15 point fav. ULL was outgained by a D2 school by 170 yards and only put up 356 yards total offense. Special teams were very good.

Like TU to bounce back and easily cover.

Cane 45
Cage. 21

If we don't kick the dogpoo outta these guys it's gonna be a long season. If our defense can't hold the cajuns, we are in for some more embarrassing beat downs!

Hurricane 56
Crawfish 7

Nuke the cajuns!!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Just as a side note I think it's hilarious that people are bitching at TU via Facebook for the channel designation, game time, and even the weather. What's wrong with these TU fans?????

Last edited:
Just as a side note I think it's hilarious that people are bitching at TU via Facebook for the channel designation, game time, and even the weather. What's wrong with these TU fans?????
What the heck are they bitching about the weather for. It's a predicted high of 83 degrees.

What the heck are they bitching about the weather for. It's a predicted high of 83 degrees.

It was only one guy but clearly one of those people who like to whine about everything on Facebook:

“I hope it is a cool day. Having a 3 pm kickoff for a game that is only on ESPN 3 is ridiculous.”

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
It's a Bad Week to be Called Hurricane: 45
'Roid Ragin?: 23

Bonus: Brooks gets 60 yards
This seems about right. I'd give the TU defense a little more benefit of the doubt and say the Cajuns only score 14. Bring some crawfish though!!!

On the 3pm start I am guessing they decided to go with 3pm bc of a certain game that night thats probably going to have most of the attention of college football fans in the state.

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
and I think your guess about the starting time is spot on - TU will be finishing up (or have already wrapped up the W) before OU-OSU (the real OSU) play at 6:30.

You really think it'll be that close? I don't get to see ULL on TV much, so I have no perspective on their team or talent.

They got taken to the wire by a d2 team last weekend... if that score comes true, then we may not win a game this season. That being said, that guy is full of doo doo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT