ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ Navy

drboobay

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Despite any coaching carousel implications I have to pull for Navy. A Navy win will mean heightened exposure for our game next week.

Navy just went 74 yds on 9 plays, all on the ground, to tie the game at 7. That running attack is so hard to stop. We'll have to get turnovers and score a bunch to win.

The Middies just took the lead@ 12 minutes left, 28-24. Those dudes in blue & gold will be a handfull. I'm smelling a third loss for our blue & gold guys but despite being ex-Navy, all it takes is one point, like a blocked extra point in OT. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

We have plenty of offense. maybe win a shooutout.

We have plenty of offense. maybe win a shooutout.
Our offense is a ton better than Notre Dame's and we will be able to pick on Navy's secondary. Our D needs to play disciplined though and that Worth kid gives Navy the extra dimension of actually being able to throw the ball downfield.

Congrats on a nice win Navy. Love seeing Notre Dame on the verge of missing out on a bowl game. Kelly and his arrogant act are getting canned at the end of this season.

Congrats to the Midshipmen and their victory over Notre Dame. This is a great victory for Navy.

The Middies just took the lead@ 12 minutes left, 28-24. Those dudes in blue & gold will be a handfull. I'm smelling a third loss for our blue & gold guys but despite being ex-Navy, all it takes is one point, like a blocked extra point in OT. TU Football: 1st,last,always!

Nick Graham! What a game that was!

So Navy had a fourth and 6 around midfield with about 5 minutes left, up one point. They punted the ball. TV goes to commercial, and when they come back refs have the headphones on, reviewing the punt. They rule that ND had a player that hadn't quite gotten off the field, so Navy got the extra man penalty. So fourth and one, Navy goes for it, gets the first and are able to run out the clock.

So my question is, if they could booth review that play why couldn't they have booth reviewed when Houston had 13 men on the field against us? I'm still pissed about that.

The Sec-Nav wasn't at the TU - Houston game like he was at the Navy - ND game!!!

ND got the ball twice in the second half and 6 times the entire game. That's crazy. Navy really shortens the game. ND scored on 5/6 possessions and lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT