ADVERTISEMENT

New Orleans Game Thread

The bigs are playing much better in the 2nd half. Nice defensive adjustments at half time.

Reactions: okie51
I normally don't mind being on ESPN3, sometimes it includes bad commentators. Today's game has had find commentators but having lots of issues with the stream freezing. Anyone else having this problem?

Other than missing the first part of the second half entirely, feed has been perfect for me.

I normally don't mind being on ESPN3, sometimes it includes bad commentators. Today's game has had find commentators but having lots of issues with the stream freezing. Anyone else having this problem?
I had it "fuzz" once but otherwise just like watching a normal TV broadcast. It may bea bandwidth issue on your end.

Any thoughts on our strength and conditioning program? Doesn't seem like our returning players have improved much in that area. We have a long way to go to not be eaten alive in the AAC.

I had it "fuzz" once but otherwise just like watching a normal TV broadcast. It may bea bandwidth issue on your end.

Thanks. I was wondering if it was an issue for everyone or just me. It keeps randomly is dropping audio or video and audio getting out of sync. Definitely weird.

We quit taking the ball to the hole and getting fouled.

So what's it gonna take for TU to put up some basketball highlights online this year?

Last edited:
Hey, I thought Wheeler's drive and dunk was highlight reel worthy. A little typo gave me a thought. If he gets to where he can do that often we can call him wheeeeeeeeler.

And if Wheeler can learn to thread a needle with his passes, then he can be a "Wheeler Dealer"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT