ADVERTISEMENT

NEW CAPTION CONTEST ...

barrister1602

I.T.S. Head Coach
Jan 24, 2007
tu_magazine_cover.jpg

LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can't wait for all these people to leave so I can take a wizz on this sweet field turf."

Orsak's thinking "Let's hurry up with this picture. I need to call Larry Eustachy and find out which is the best sorority house to party at."

Don't know why it has taken this long for this to be pointed out, but this thread is in very poor taste. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by SuckerMC:
Don't know why it has taken this long for this to be pointed out, but this thread is in very poor taste. Just sayin'.
Maybe you should stay off the internet.

I think so too. His family is even on that picture forchristsakes.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:

Maybe you should stay off the internet.
Because.....???

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting suggestion, but I don't see how it applies to what I said. A thread making fun of a guy and his family that are obviously in a bad spot, not to mention the poor health of his father, doesn't seem to reflect well on the TU faithful. If you disagree, that's fine, but I still don't see how me staying off the internet would change any of that.

One minute we are all ashamed of him the next minute we are worried about being offensive.

What are the odds that his little girl is reading the General Interst board on TU Rivals. This is not the front page of the New York Times.

Ucf fans and Rice fan read it.

But yeah this thread is ill advised. Leave the family picture out.

A more productive use of our time would be creating and promoting the LEC for University President Facebook Page.

Reading through this thread was like taking home a hot chick from the bar only to find out later she was/is a dude and then trying to determine whether or not to finish.

At least our beloved general board (a board about nothing) is getting some good run right now.

LOL, I have to admit, I do like Huffy's idea quite a bit. But I'm not sure I can compete with Dirty Danchez, who's already promised to put an Applebee's on campus if he's elected!

Kudos for pointing out the painful irony, but that picture makes me sad for him and his family as well as for my TU family more than it makes me want to pile on.

But what painfully bad timing for the release of the magazine.

I'm pretty sure we won't have to pay some fancy headhunter tons of money to figure out that LEC is going to get hammered and whiz in the bushes...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I would support LEC for President, but with him and Typ having parties in the Skelly Manson, there might have to extensive remodeling when the next President comes along. They'd take out the dinning room table, put a bar along that wall, and a neon sign would light the way to the bathroom down the hall. When the Hamm's bear says it's closing time he wouldn't have far to go.

That would be a Shame.

Skelly Mansion doesn't have a stripper pole, yet. Just sayin'.

One question the search committee needs to ask all male candidates for President of The University of Tulsa:
Do you play golf?
If the answer is yes the follow up should be:
How often and for how many years?
If they say often and for many years they need to be disqualified.
All male golfers know exactly what I mean! : o

While the taste of any particular thread is always debateable, I would like to point out that these young kids parent is alledgedly an alcoholic with serious issues. They got problems. Real problems. Not "someone posted an attempt at humor at our situatio"n problems. Certainly it doesn't help, but to insinuate it somehow makes their situation worse is a stretch as best.

This pic makes me sad because of the kids. Pure and simple. And my disgust is not at this thread, but at this dad. Sack up and get it figured out dad. No sympathy from me. Get your business in order. You got young kids and they need you.

Originally posted by jesterondirt:
Reading through this thread was like taking home a hot chick from the bar only to find out later she was/is a dude and then trying to determine whether or not to finish.
LOL!!! So, there is a chance that you would??

Originally posted by barrister1602:

Originally posted by jesterondirt:
LOL!!! So, there is a chance that you would??
I mean, come on......... you're already committed. Its not like stopping or anything would totally erase it from happening.

Hey LEC:

Since Junkie killed this thread with Orsack and the cheerleaders, how bout photoshopping the below pic of Skelly Mansion to look like a frat house?

Skelly+Mansion,+1923.jpg

I'd like to take a driver and some range balls to the joint, just like I used to do the old Sigma Nu house in the summers. Some of my neighbors on Madison might get pissed though. But as long as I keep it straight, I'm gonna get some killer bounces off the pavement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT