ADVERTISEMENT

New BB Uniforms

I think Igbanu may have grown an inch or so since he got to TU. He's looking a lot closer to Magnay's size now than Etou's. That's a good thing if Haith wants to play him at the 5 for longer stretches.

I love the "10 and 2" connection between Scott and Jeffries. I think any time one of those guys makes a shot the student section should hold up the steering wheel hand signal.

I'm really anxious for basketball season. The team as a whole looks very strong and athletic, if we shoot a decent percentage we should be a tough out for anybody. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new guys play and I find Joiner and Jeffries the most intriguing.

Taplin looks like he's put on some muscle this off season.

Also, these are the best uniforms, across any TU sport, I've seen in a very long time. Really like the use of colors, the white outline stitching on the numbers, and the side striping.

And the collar as pointed out by @TU_BLA, somehow I missed that. OH and the huge Tulsa script logo on the leg.

Agree on the unis. Awesome. Script Tulsa is dynamite. Need to hear the story of the pink and purple high tops.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I got excited for basketball today when I saw this new uniform video. I hope my copy and paste skills work.

I like em, but I still yern for those stripes we had under Nolan.

They brought those back for a while under Dougie. I'm glad to see them go. I like the 90's uni's way better than the cheese-tastic 80's ones. I don't care how good the 80's teams were. Those camo-ish stripes went the way of Nolan's bell bottom pants.

They brought those back for a while under Dougie. I'm glad to see them go. I like the 90's uni's way better than the cheese-tastic 80's ones. I don't care how good the 80's teams were. Those camo-ish stripes went the way of Nolan's bell bottom pants.
If we want to troll Woj, we should wear them for the game ECU comes here for.

And rent a white cat head from the costume shop. Preferably one I won't suffocate in.

Somebody needs to get one of these masks too. Downside: Woj will want to shake your hand.

Kyle+Singler+Coach+K+mask

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT