ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies...

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
When starting my rants(which kind of happened impromptu) over the past several days, I have become even more aggressive than usual. That's saying something, considering my usual aggressive self. I am just getting fed up for the 269th time, and am worried about changes that can't be reversed. (no matter how hard you try)

Once again my apologies to anybody I am answering, and I ask that you don't take it personally. (Unless you are somebody like Rippen, no apologies to somebody like him.) And to think, I was somebody that was generally apolitical before 2015. No interest in it, or concern with it before then. That's what Trump has done to people like me.

Last edited:
When starting my rants(which kind of happened impromptu) over the past several days, I have become even more aggressive than usual. That's saying something, considering my usual aggressive self. I am just getting fed up for the 269th time, and am worried about changes that can't be reversed. (no matter how hard you try)

Once again my apologies to anybody I am answering, and I ask that you don't take it personally. (Unless you are somebody like Rippen, no apologies to somebody like him.) And to think, I was somebody that was generally apolitical before 2015. No interest in it, or concern with it before then. That's what Trump has done to people like me.
You’ve always been respectful imo. Tulsarulz dude has taken up disrespectful and aggressive mantel as of late. Not sure what’s going in his life of late.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Take a break from news and social media. It’s intentionally designed to get a rise out of you. Unplug for a day or two. Go to the lake or on a hike. Works wonders for me. Makes the bosses’ (I have 7, Bob) emails a bit more bearable as well.

Take a break from news and social media. It’s intentionally designed to get a rise out of you. Unplug for a day or two. Go to the lake or on a hike. Works wonders for me. Makes the bosses’ (I have 7, Bob) emails a bit more bearable as well.
Spent the day at the ball fields watching my 10 year old play in the state baseball tourney. Traveling next week to Seattle to watch my daughter play ECNL nationals. Really puts things in perspective. Family is what is important. The rest are distractions.

I have taken a permanent break from social media since the fall of 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT