ADVERTISEMENT

Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women... thank you, VICE

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
This has gotten to a point where we (as in the USA - all races, creeds & religions) cannot allow this bs to happen anymore.

This is similar to the murdered trannies of color. It’s obvious what these race hustlers & hate peddlers are trying to do. We have seen it with the Arbery case, too!

The younger generations are just being fed this absolute nonsense & these outright lies! Neither of these girls even speak their “native” language! Talking about “enough is enough.” Going to university ”to be an activist.”

No group in the USA is given more of a free ride to do whatever they want (& then some as they literally get paid for it they can literally choose to do nothing & make great money off the government - many of them make this choice) than Native Americans.

It is so beyond obvious at this point what these left wing outlets are trying to do when it comes to race & intersectionality. This crap started under Obama & it is a fad from which we seemingly may never recover.

There is only one race that cannot be proud of their heritage in the USA. There is only one race attacked 20:1 when it comes to interracial crime. There is only one race that it is truly OK to hate in the USA. Can’t talk about that, though!

THIS UTTER HYPOCRISY MAKES IT EVEN WORSE BECAUSE THE PRODUCERS/“JOURNALISTS” (they’re activists) IN THIS PIECE ARE BEING RACIST BY TRYING TO ONLY SEEK OUT “minorities” with the MOST ”INTERSECTIONALITY” (whatever tf that made up term means) TO EXPLOIT AS THEY TRY TO VIRTUE SIGNAL THAT THEY ARE SUCH GREAT PEOPLE FOR WHAT GREAT WORK THEY ARE DOING BY EXPLOITING MINORITIES (in this case ”indigenous” girls!)

The utter hypocrisy of it all makes me sick & believe me - the country in which you were raised no longer exists & it’s never even remotely coming back in any semblance of what it used to be.

It's amazing how many stories you pick out of the news to persecute the people who are the subject of tragedies. Thank god you are in the smallest of minorities.

It's amazing how many stories you pick out of the news to persecute the people who are the subject of tragedies. Thank god you are in the smallest of minorities.
What are you talking? Vice picked that out, not me. It’s part of their agenda. White people suck & are all racist. That’s what they all spew when it couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, white people are the most generous & least racist of all ethnicities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT