ADVERTISEMENT

Midnight Madness

cmullinsTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
Is it disappointing to anyone else that TU doesn't do anything special for basketball practice kickoff but Union does?

We used to. I remember going several times, including the Elite Eight year. We waited around in my buddy's dorm room seemingly all night.

Honestly, now that I have a small child, I'd rather stay home and sleep. But I could be there bright and early the next morning with her in tow.

Now I do think they should bring back the blue gold game.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to make a midnight practice either. An open practice the first weekend practice begins, like in Haith's first season, would be welcome.

I'd also love a blue gold game.

There will be an open practice before the SMOO game. 4:00 I think.

Henry, Is that for sure? I'd hate to come early and find the gym locked. And its on a weekday - friday.. Some folks might want to leave work early as well.

I would like to see something done during the homecoming weekend with hoops. Have a blue and gold game with both the men's and women's squads with lots of fan friendly activities. Many schools do this type of thing and they are generally well attended.

Reactions: astonmartin708
I would like to see something done during the homecoming weekend with hoops. Have a blue and gold game with both the men's and women's squads with lots of fan friendly activities. Many schools do this type of thing and they are generally well attended.
That's what Manning did. It was in the Morning before homecoming. I remember seeing the team and getting so excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT