mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
@ Michigan State 8-31
@ San Jose State 9-7
OSU 9-14 (home opener)
Wyoming 9-21

Better be able to beat SJSU on the road; has never been easy for TU. I think this is tougher than this year's schedule easily.

Going to be an attracting home schedule.

In AAC, per website:

@ Tulane, SMU
Memphis, Navy, Houston

@ ECU, @ Cinncy, UCF here (gulp)

I might travel to Michigan State and Cinci next year, not too far from Chicago

Reactions: noble cane
@ Michigan State 8-31
@ San Jose State 9-7
OSU 9-14 (home opener)
Wyoming 9-21

Better be able to beat SJSU on the road; has never been easy for TU. I think this is tougher than this year's schedule easily.

In AAC, per website:

@ Tulane, SMU
Memphis, Navy, Houston

Memphis is in Tulsa next year

@ Michigan State 8-31
@ San Jose State 9-7
OSU 9-14 (home opener)
Wyoming 9-21

In AAC, per website:

@ Tulane, SMU
Memphis, Navy, Houston

It is tough but not impossible. Michigan State tends to start slow before they find an identity.

Who knows what they'll look like next year if this Larry Nassar deal gets any more involved. It's hard to follow but there is bound to be some fallout at MSU and how far down the totem pole it gets will be interesting because part of a side story of the Nassar case involved allegations of sexual assault by players being swept under the rug by football and basketball coaches. Izzo and Dantonio had to answer questions about it but they were largely dismissed because Nassar was the main story.

I have trouble seeing more than 2 wins in that schedule. Certainly hope I'm wrong.

I count 6. Stop being so negative. The possibility for 7 or 8 is there as well.

Remember, UCF is likely breaking in a new QB. I don't think Milton is ever playing football game again. Reports are he tore every ligament in his knee, some blood vessel and nerve damage. Latest is that they've re-established blood flow, but the nerve damage is pretty concerning. My understanding is the next step would be to reconstruct the ligaments. They will still be good but maybe not as daunting.

Houston- King tore his ACL and will be out. It will be a stretch for him to be back to full strength by next year. We should have won that game this year with King and Oliver.

And stop giving Tulane and Navy too much credit.

Of course, all of this is predicated that Monty has seen the error of his ways with regards to play calling and will open things up a little more and keep defenses off balance.

I count 6. Stop being so negative. The possibility for 7 or 8 is there as well.

Remember, UCF is likely breaking in a new QB. I don't think Milton is ever playing football game again. Reports are he tore every ligament in his knee, some blood vessel and nerve damage. Latest is that they've re-established blood flow, but the nerve damage is pretty concerning. My understanding is the next step would be to reconstruct the ligaments. They will still be good but maybe not as daunting.

Houston- King tore his ACL and will be out. It will be a stretch for him to be back to full strength by next year. We should have won that game this year with King and Oliver.

And stop giving Tulane and Navy too much credit.

Of course, all of this is predicated that Monty has seen the error of his ways with regards to play calling and will open things up a little more and keep defenses off balance.

King is a possibility to play in the bowl game this year depending on when it is and how quickly his minscus heals.

UCF murdered USF with out Milton and I expect will take Memphis to the woodshed in the rain on Saturday with Mack.

Navy has averaged 8 wins for a decade this year is more likely an abberation than the previous ones.

Tulane has improved every year under Fritz and just fired their OC despite making a bowl game for the first time in forever.

You are giving far too much credit to this staff changing when the only change in it's past has been the players names and a coach being hired away.

We will get more of the same doing the same and a 2 win season vs one of the toughest schedules in Tulsa history is very possible. Next year will see our conference loaded and two stellar A5 programs. San Jose St sucks, Wyoming is meh. ECU is very capable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT