ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

Someone please explain to me how nine seniors are getting embarrassed this badly

I am sad for us. We are the ones there year after year with our money, enthusiasm and dedication. I feel bad for everyone posting here that we end the year with such disappointment.

only way for us to stay with talent of Memphis is hitting 3's. That is how we stayed with them for the first 30 minutes last time. Have taken very few

Sad...
Their last game as a Golden Hurricane and they flat out just quit!!!

Birt won't even take a shot. So we are left with Shaq trying to drive for a layup or foul every time down.

I dont know what's worse, being down 26 points, or that I have to sit through 9 more minutes of this feces ridden game?

I honestly think this is the worst game I've seen this group of seniors have in all 4 years.

That makes about the 12-13th missed layup. I'm with the others that say I won't miss this team at all. Nice guys little talent. I give it up to Swanny for most improved but that's about it for this team. I wish them all well in the real world.

Sad night. This happens in basketball. But you'd think these guys would figure out a way. Shaq is a warrior. But everyone else drank out of the Gatorade cooler full of stupid. And Ray must be playing the drums in the Reynolds Center.

That makes about the 12-13th missed layup. I'm with the others that say I won't miss this team at all. Nice guys little talent. I give it up to Swanny for most improved but that's about it for this team. I wish them all well in the real world.

12-13th missed layup.
Same story for the last several years.

Bad nights happen to all teams, but good teams don't get blown out on those nights. They find a way to keep it close. The good TU teams did that, and others do to. When were bad, we are BAD. Gotta improve a ton overall going forward

Players were simply not prepared for a smaller faster Memphis team on the floor. That falls on both the coach and players. One of the few Tulsa games I have seen the team just give up.

Really bad and sad. Our poor shooting got the best of us in the last few games. Not sure how we will play next year but we can't be any worse at shooting.

Preparation to a point...they're just not great talent wise or taking their individual talents and putting them together

Harrison may have set an all time TU record for missed layups both in a season and in a career!!!

I remember getting laid off from Wiltel and Hawaii killing us in the tournament that night.
Yesterday and today I've had to talk to my teams about the 10% layoffs at Williams and TU is getting killed.

Not an F'ing good G'damn day... Again

Not too much fun sitting here watching it 3wks in to my involuntary oilfield vacation....

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT