ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

They have shot 16 threes and we have shot 4. And we are the team that is down. This is like a twilight zone episode.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Is their a proviso to waive the remainder of the game? Just shake hands and catch an earlier flight home? People would call us quitters, but it might save face.

I'm embarrassed.

I will count this as one of the most disappointing seasons in recent history with this embarrassing performance. Have to be honest about it.

This Memphis team is playing like the TU team with Buzz. Forget the coach and just play with your talent. Ignor the coach and just go after it with better talent

Reactions: TU_BLA
I cant watch any more

what a crap season

what a terrible game plan.

next year is gonna be painful.
I'm kind of looking forward to next year. Seen this show for 4 years now basically. Ready for something new. This team is difficult. Lot of liabilities you have to try to overcome with strategy and gameplanning. I've thought the coaching has worked wonders this year given what we have.

We've got to have a better team than this next year. We'll have new and more talent, and hopefully, desire to win.

This is almost as bad as the Houston game earlier this season...not the game to $h*t your pants in guys

Pull Woodard out of the game. He has no heart. Loads down the court, gets picked , and instead of stopping the drive touch fouls a freshman for an and one. Put all the subs in now!!

Wish I could say I feel for the guys but really I cannot. Expected much better today, win or lose.

This will make things easy for Lunardi and the rest of the bracketologists out there and the committee. Eye test, RPI, BPI, whatever you look at we are not worthy

I'm starting to think this is actually wrassling and nWo music is going to play as we return from the media timeout; at mid-court we see Woodard ripping his TU Jersey off to reveal a Memphis Jersey.

I remember getting laid off from Wiltel and Hawaii killing us in the tournament that night.
Yesterday and today I've had to talk to my teams about the 10% layoffs at Williams and TU is getting killed.

Not an F'ing good G'damn day... Again

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Initially I thought there's no way we haven't been playing hard. But you can actually see that the intensity has picked up in the last couple minutes. Pretty embarrassing

Sad way for these guys to go out.
Absolutely agree. But the lack of effort makes me feel a bit less sad for them. If they'd have played great and loss, I would have felt worse. I sound like a broken record, but this is just crazy. Never would have guessed these guys would have given this performance with everything on the line.

Wow... The road to the championship got paved when Tulane took out Houston... These players just don't want it.. They are all ready to go on spring break...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT