ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

Looks as though our win-loss record is finally militating on our home attendance. Homecoming attendance is rather bleak

Reactions: TUBixby
And that is the 16th most penalized team in the country in ugly uniforms

Significant size and speed difference. The most significant I’ve seen at a home game in a while.

Memphis has come a long way since 2009.

Looks about like every other terrible crowd of the season

Well, that was just better athletes making plays on us. At least the extra point was a squib that barely made it over, maybe we have the kicking advantage this game.

Well guess the only good news is... umm.. I got my season tickets to basketball in the mail today! Hell yea boys!

Gold - queue the “Post Game Thoughts” thread.

This could be an SMU-Houston score (95-21).

I’m easy going, but these Memphis fans are terrible. There’s gonna be a fight.

There was some blown coverage in that last drive, but I don't think we have the D-Backs to keep up with their wide outs... we are making them look NFL ready...

And the first penalty of the game is on special teams! Who had that in the pool?

Have we ever pinned someone inside the 5 this season? Feels like the short lints always find the end zone..

We played man on OSU most of the game. Our guys can hang, but they're getting lost in zone coverage

Reactions: TulsaAM
This offense is just bad... and I'm talking to myself. Will there even be a game thread next week? [banana]

Reactions: URedskin54
This offense is just bad... and I'm talking to myself. Will there even be a game thread next week? [banana]

giphy.gif

Corners settling in and the defense doing their job. Now we need the offense to manage a score.

Refs missed a face mask, it was the ear hole but still counts

Corners settling in and the defense doing their job. Now we need the offense to manage a score.

At this point, a crackhead could call plays better than Monty. I feel so, so much for this defense. Two years with a championship caliber defense have been wasted by an offense that makes an anemic sloth look like a powerhouse.

Reactions: BABlake
There we go! Good blocking up front and Brooks takes off for the TD!

Where’s this running been all year? OL looked good that series, first time all year.

Looking like a Tulsa team the last few possessions. Spotting them 14 to build Memphis' confidence was a clever move!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT