ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

Come on guys, Monty will pull it out for us next year with that Baylor QB. Gragg, give him another extension.

Reactions: maverickfp
How does he continue with this pattern of play calling? I know UCONN sucks but things loosened up when we started throwing in 1st and 2nd downs. All I’ve seen since I’ve turned the game on is lather, rinse, repeat.

UM has given up a ton of points this season and we are sitting on a goose egg

On average their defense gives up 31.6 points. Obviously, we have zero for the half

They are 129th in the FBS in passing yards allowed, at 241.8 yards per game. We have 50 for the first half.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but this hurts...

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Matchup
i
i

1st Downs 5 17
3rd down efficiency 3-8 7-10
4th down efficiency 0-0 0-0
Total Yards 73 331
Passing 50 148
Comp-Att 4-9 12-17
Yards per pass 5.6 8.7
Interceptions thrown 0 0
Rushing 23 183
Rushing Attempts 20 31
Yards per rush 1.1 5.9
Penalties 1-6 3-25
Turnovers 1 0
Fumbles lost 1 0
Interceptions thrown 0 0
Possession 11:54 18:06

First play second half predictabion - run up the middle

Another Nostradamus prediction:
Our D will score before our O today!

First play second half predictabion - run up the middle
I am Nostradamus
But I bet you didn’t predict the second play accurately.

BTW, WTH does it take for Bloesch to get Willie Wright out of the game. He completely whiffed and didn’t block anyone on the last play.

And on the previous pass play whet Boomer got sacked, 2 WRs didn’t run a route at all. WTF is that about?

I think Memphis just ran 8 times in a row to march down the field 75 yards and score. I don't think they are trying to run up the score... but if we can't answer that's what is going to happen.

Um, I’ve only seen one series so far and it seems Monty has no confidence in anyone on offense. Same predictable play calling. Memphis’ defense is pretty pedestrian and we’re making them look like the ‘86 Bears because they know what is coming every freaking down
Looks like Monty is angling for a buyout of his contract! This stuff is going to seriously impact GHC donor $$ coming in next year if something isn’t done to give us some hope!

1st down play we go with the Monty special - up the middle!

Great jersey hold by right tackle on the long run
There were a couple of really blatant holds on the edges into places where the RB ended up going on that last drive by Memphis.

Now I’m pissed that we didn’t show up to play the 1st quarter.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Abusing Memphis deep backs seems to be effective! Score!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT