ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

I don’t see the BB game in the ESPN3 listing anywhere. :mad:

Um, I’ve only seen one series so far and it seems Monty has no confidence in anyone on offense. Same predictable play calling. Memphis’ defense is pretty pedestrian and we’re making them look like the ‘86 Bears because they know what is coming every freaking down

Did Monty give back some salary because of poor OC work, HC work or both?

I think Memphis strongly suspects a run of the middle most downs. Its almost like they don't think we have the speed for a sweep, the ability yo consistently pass, or the creativity to do anything else.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Guessing UM over 250 yards already TU about 50!

Monty may never get an oc job again after this dumpster fire

I am serious... he is dumb
I think it’s pretty obvious that he had nothing to do with the success at Baylor and his one season of success here was razor thin and his short comings were compensated by a QB with a life time of preparation with his father and a fanatical desire to learn, prepare, and exploit his natural talents.

Reactions: TU 1978
I'm going to stop watching so I can clean my house... I've watched us play while sitting in a bunker during a rocket attack... This coach has made our team so bad I would rather clean than endure this crap. I never thought I wouldn't watch a game when I had the option. This is soooooo bad...

I'm going to stop watching so I can clean my house... I've watched us play while sitting in a bunker during a rocket attack... This coach has made our team so bad I would rather clean than endure this crap. I never thought I wouldn't watch a game when I had the option. This is soooooo bad...
Got out the vacuum ten minutes ago ...

Reactions: TU Pilot
Unbelievable! Down by 24 and 2 runs 0 yards. We have 26 rushing yards!

Okay, we need to GO FOR IT before half. Get on the board. We can't just run up the middle and go in down by 24 at half.

Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Sack.

No interceptions.

Bwhahahahahaaa! I guess it counts as a completion, but hasn't a coach told you that you can throw it away?

This is pathetic.

Bwhahahahahaaa! I guess it counts as a completion, but hasn't a couch told you that you can throw it away?

This is pathetic.
The couch is where I am. We should have a hell of a basketball season this year.

I’ve never been so happy for a 1 year olds birthday party as I am today.

Forgot the game was this early, was checking the score for a different game and discovered we’re down 24-0 and Memphis has the ball again.

Thank goodness for TU basketball. UNDEFEATED!!!

This last series before half will tell us if Monty is checking it in!

Starting to think 12 dudes randomly selected from Tinder by Gragg could coach this team more coherently.

Reactions: maverickfp
@TU 1978 Well, if couch was willing to accept a reasonable offer I might consider it as OC. Do you have a buyout provison in your contract with couch?

This is embarrassing.

Haven't the powers that be, seen enough?

I dont expect to win every game, but we should at least be competitive.

UM has given up a ton of points this season and we are sitting on a goose egg

Remember when I suggest shamari go somewhere else to a coach that can use him effectively? Instead of just running up the middle every game? Yeah. Monty ruined his chance at a possible nfl future.

Seems like TU needs to do what Kansas did with their coach...good guy but definitely time to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT