ADVERTISEMENT

La Tech game thread

Is it wrong that I want us to have a really bad season so we get rid of Wilson and Co?

Benjamin is the best thing about this team.
This offense just isn't it. What a horrid performance 3 weeks in a row. I am usually not a doom and gloom type Doug Downer, but I could realistically see this season playout like 2013, 2017, or 2018. Sickening how messy this offense is.

This is a poorly coached poorly put together offense. We have a walk on red shirt freshman who obviously hasnt been developed by the staff. Probably has some potential and has shown some good signs but he is getting worse not better. Thats a sign of poor coaching and player development.

I know it sounds :crap:ty but a part of me wishing for a 1-11 season so we can get rid of Wilson. Especially if we lose this one. If we lose this the season is effectively over. So why prolong the inevitable.

This was a dumb hire.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Um, I'm not 100% sure but I think the defensive backs are supposed to cover the guys running down the field in red, right?

This is bad football , hate to say it , but Wilson needs to go , why in the word would you throw a pass 5 yards away from the first down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT