ADVERTISEMENT

La La game thread

My takeaways from the game, the defense is turrable, President might be a decent QB after all, Brooks will be a star with that quickness and field vision. I'll feel good if we win 6 and play in a bowl. Definitely a rebuilding year.
There will be alot of shootouts

Reactions: astonmartin708
What was Chad's stats?
Something like 14-20 for around 250. He had one fumble.

I don't know why people are bagging on him. I thought in the 2nd half he threw the ball extremely well and it allowed Stewart and Johnson to be able to turn up field and pick up some big YAC. He had at least 2 balls dropped and he never put the ball in danger when he was throwing. He was in control the whole game.

Now, we need to see if he can do it if we get behind and we need him to lead a drive at the end. He simply didn't need to throw much today (over 400 yds rushing).

T
Something like 14-20 for around 250. He had one fumble.

I don't know why people are bagging on him. I thought in the 2nd half he threw the ball extremely well and it allowed Stewart and Johnson to be able to turn up field and pick up some big YAC. He had at least 2 balls dropped and he never put the ball in danger when he was throwing. He was in control the whole game.

Now, we need to see if he can do it if we get behind and we need him to lead a drive at the end. He simply didn't need to throw much today (over 400 yds rushing).
The big thing I noticed about him was he didn't do anything stupid. Thought he played very solid today

Chad just needs playing time to get better. He sat the bench too long and had to get rid of a lot of rust.

I read on here we lost 2 key players to injury during the game. Anyone know who they were? It wasn't mentioned in post game by Monty

I would guess they are talking about Suits and Taylor although the only injury that looked serious was Simon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT