ADVERTISEMENT

La La game thread

You know it's bad when your offense has to outscore your defense and not just the other team.

In all honesty though, Chad has played alright today. I'm just wondering if it will be enough when better teams start shutting down our run game and scoring (even) more easily on our defense.

In all honesty though, Chad has played alright today. I'm just wondering if it will be enough when better teams start shutting down our run game and scoring (even) more easily on our defense.

It’s hard to project right now. Louisiana is about on par with Fresno St from last season and we were lucky to win that game.

I don’t know what to think of this team for future games but going to enjoy what I saw the last 2 min of the 1st half and hope that level of play continues.

Jordan Mitchell has been replaced by #3 who has gone to FS and Manny Bunch has slid over to SS. Green still with some excellent coverage so far on 1st series.

And now a very long commercial break on espn.

No one in our D line can get off a block. Our ILB is pretty bad at reading and reacting to plays and our safeties just look completely lost.

znd just like that the delayed gamecast im forced to follow now tells me we got a pick

3rd quarter old fogies, deciding I need a nap, time to go, seventh inning stretch. Really!

I'd rather see us win on a day when the defense is pathetic than lose. Monty gets to chew the D out and whip them like rented mules and we still take a W into Toledo. Plus, like someone said earlier, with a performance like this, we don't have to worry about Monty getting poached by deeper purse strings someplace else.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
So Corey Taylor and Rowdy Simon are both injured. Guess Brooks is going to get a lot of PT

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I'd rather see us win on a day when the defense is pathetic than lose. Monty gets to chew the D out and whip them like rented mules and we still take a W into Toledo. Plus, like someone said earlier, with a performance like this, we don't have to worry about Monty getting poached by deeper purse strings someplace else.
Looking more and more like we could use some new blood on the defense. I love the high character of Bill Young but our defense has been pretty piss poor for several years and it's not improving. Might be time to look elsewhere.

My takeaways from the game, the defense is turrable, President might be a decent QB after all, Brooks will be a star with that quickness and field vision. I'll feel good if we win 6 and play in a bowl. Definitely a rebuilding year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT