ADVERTISEMENT

La La game thread

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
At least I can listen to Bruce on TUneIn. ESPN 3 sucks.

ESPN 3 is the worst. Can't tell if it's my internet connection or theirs. But I've gotten to watch maybe 5 plays so far.

BTW, the FG Jones hit was good from 46 into a slight breeze. It would have been good from 56 on the same trajectory as it hit about 10 rows up in the south end zone

Reactions: astonmartin708
TUs D is as bad as I can remember. We've got LBs who can't get off blocks and Safeties playing two hand touch

There is not a chance in hell this team wins more than 6 games.

This is one of the worst defensive TU teams I can remember.

Reactions: TUGrad06
The "defense" needs some tweaks at halftime.

Wasn't the last time we had a decent defense was when Nelson Coleman and Bunting were playing? How many years ago was that? 10?

So Bruce said we burned Shamari's redshirt.

Funny how I get perfect reception for every other game and it went dead right at 5:30 EST.

And now our game has disappeared completely from ESPN3. What a clusterf@@@.

Green (is that Allie) is doing a much better job of finding the ball. He's made 2 really nice plays so far where Thomas was struggling.

And we're about to score again to end the half just trying to run the clock out

Add to that, the fact that Rowdy Simon was carried off the field by his teammates earlier in this game, not putting any weight on his feet. Makes me glad we have Shamari.

Add to that, the fact that Rowdy Simon was carried off the field by his teammates earlier in this game, not putting any weight on his feet. Makes me glad we have Shamari.
Rowdy is on the sideline without shoulder pads, with crutches and a walking boot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT