ADVERTISEMENT

Kragthorpe Hit By TaM Staff Member?

I hope he loses whatever privileges or job he had, and that follows him. I seriously doubt it though, considering who he is related to. He should feel like sh$t for pulling that on Kragthorpe with the illness and pacemaker. You have no honor to blindside someone like that, no matter what they said or did. And Kragthorpe was no where near out of line.

Sure hope Karma is a Great Big Son of a Bitch with a stiff right hand.

A$M won’t do a damn thing. Their 7 million dollar coach won’t do a damn thing.

As someone who has met and worked with Coach Kragthorpe, he always treated everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. He was true class all around. Calling someone out who was being a sore winner and saying it wasn't warranted is fine and it sounds like Coach Kragthorpe did it respectfully as one would expect from him.

I am glad Kevin Faulk went after the little punk. The look on Lil Fisher's face when that happened was priceless. Bet he didn't expect to get a piece from a Super Bowl champion and one of the toughest pound for pound players when he did play.

I miss the A&M of the past when classy coaches like RC Slocum coached them. I miss football of the past when almost all coaches had class. The pressure of big money and win now at all costs has made a majority of them a bunch of classless a$$holes.

If you watch through the end of the video, you'll see the kid chasing Uncle Jimbo to the tunnel to tell him that some LSU coach hit him.

I hope Kragthorpe is ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT