ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson reaffirms commitment to Tulsa -- story linked

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
As Inside Tulsa Sports reported this morning, 6-foot-1 and 190 pound athlete Keenen Johnson of Alto, Texas, was making his final college decision on Monday after taking official visits to TU and North Texas. On Monday evening, he announced he was sticking with his original choice from December 11 and reaffirmed his commitment to the Golden Hurricane.

LINK: Johnson reaffirms commitment to Tulsa

Oh man, what great news to start my day. Watch this kid's film. He will be a dandy at any position but I hope it's at RB. BTW-are you the @Rjjackson4 that destroyed San Diego St. in the '91 Freedom Bowl? If so, those 4 TD's made Marshall Faulk look average. TU Football: 1st,last ,always!

Does anyone think Johnson could be used the way the Packers used Randall Cobb as a WR/RB at times? That set gave teams fits. If he runs he's getting the edge, if you run him out of the backfield you are now covering him with a LB.

Does anyone think Johnson could be used the way the Packers used Randall Cobb as a WR/RB at times? That set gave teams fits. If he runs he's getting the edge, if you run him out of the backfield you are now covering him with a LB.
Thats how i see him being used by monty. Motion him into the backfield with javon thomas and warren and run read option and read option pass. He should have a package next year.

Last edited:
Saw a bit of it with Keevan this year before he got hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT