ADVERTISEMENT

Jace Ruder

Ruder's a stud. With athleticism like this and if he continues to get big time offers, he's going to be a 4-star before he enrolls at Tulsa.

Let's hope we can hold on to him, and Monty.
Amen to both!!

Last edited:
I'm secretly hoping the team goes something like 5-7 this year so Monty's popularity levels off a bit and we could have him for another couple years.

I'm secretly hoping the team goes something like 5-7 this year so Monty's popularity levels off a bit and we could have him for another couple years.

That's crazy. I'm hoping we go undefeated and in a New Years bowl so that we might keep him or certainly draw the attention of a lot of really good candidates.

Might as well just win them all, give him a huge raise like Wichita did in basketball, and keep him here.
Ok. That is certainly dream scenario number 1. But that would be the season of the century for Tulsa.

A new QB
2/4 brand new WR's
2/3 new LB's
and questionable depth at some positions like DT.

Running the table with that squad would be something of legend.

Our choice is do we want mediocre teams and keep our coach, or
Do we want outstanding teams and have to replace a coach every 4 or 5 years?

Our choice is do we want mediocre teams and keep our coach, or
Do we want outstanding teams and have to replace a coach every 4 or 5 years?
I don't mind a mediocre year now and then as long as it's building toward something. It's consistent mediocrity that worries me.

Young Mr. Ruder seems to be MIA from the list of 4(now 3) 2018 verbal recruits. Say it isn't so!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT