ADVERTISEMENT

In case you missed this thing of beauty

I just realized that They had us as a 5.5 point favorite in this game and it took Collins for us to cover. We just made a whole lot of bookies happy lol

Those 2 plays were on the top of the app and the website last night. Again, this type of media coverage and excitement is invaluable to TU both in recruiting players but recruiting regular students. Would anyone be surprised to hear from a couple more recruits committing this weekend?

Anyone notice that we grabbed a 3 star wideout out of Memphis’ back yard yesterday? Kid had a Tennessee offer and a Wake offer as well

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Anyone notice that we grabbed a 3 star wideout out of Memphis’ back yard yesterday? Kid had a Tennessee offer and a Wake offer as well
Yep. The kid is big and physical and fast. He runs great routes too. We talked about it in another thread but all of the P5s he had offers from are dumpster fires. Tennessee is going to be finding a new coach at the end of the season, Memphis is regretting their new guy, and Wake Forest is in a conference it has no hopes of competing for a championship in except once every 20 years when Clemson/FSU/Louisville/Miami are all on probation.

So something I noticed, and I don't know if it was intentional...on the hail Mary to Santana, watch Crawford's positioning. It's almost like he was setting up a barrier to the defenders to free Santana up. If it was intentional and Crawford is helping to create space like this, it's brilliant. You almost never see PI calls on hail mary plays so you probably get a little more latitude with that type of thing.

It’s still a nice change of pace to get that kid. For the past 5-6 years Memphis has been stealing Oklahoma recruits. Him having an SEC offer (even a bad one) is still a big deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT