ADVERTISEMENT

If Cincy beats the 2nd place in sec Georgia

libertychamp

I.T.S. Position Coach
Sep 23, 2007
What does that make the Tulsa golden brawlers in the sec? 😝 man Cincy plays dirty with cheap shots they are good brawlers.

If we’re ranking based on one game then Cincy would be the second best team in the SEC and Tulsa would be somewhere below a 3-7 SEC team.
Watch we will drop out of all polls like a rock no respect with few votes

AAC > SEC

Git it Cincy!
AAC defenses are better than SEC defenses for sure. Everyone thinks the SEC is so special because they can all score eleventy-billion points per game but the real problem for the SEC is they can’t stop anyone. It’s why OU put up 55 vs Florida who was angling for a CFP berth, same with A&M. Cincy is punching Georgia in the mouth up front, much like we were punching people on the LOS all season. And I’ve come to conclude the SEC specializes in thugs and cheap shot artists. Georgia’s defenders have been chippy and getting extra shots in late a lot of plays.

Florida gets blown out. Georgia and Auburn are both currently losing. SEC looks to be weak outside of Bama this year.

AAC defenses are better than SEC defenses for sure. Everyone thinks the SEC is so special because they can all score eleventy-billion points per game but the real problem for the SEC is they can’t stop anyone. It’s why OU put up 55 vs Florida who was angling for a CFP berth, same with A&M. Cincy is punching Georgia in the mouth up front, much like we were punching people on the LOS all season. And I’ve come to conclude the SEC specializes in thugs and cheap shot artists. Georgia’s defenders have been chippy and getting extra shots in late a lot of

Cincinnati has to win this or nothing changes with the perception of the aac and close is only good in horseshoes and hand grenadines.

Ucf won a self proclaimed national championship and stopped uc of doing the same lol
You deciding to change your stance and be aggressive the last week or two doesn't make you more correct, or more intelligent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT