ADVERTISEMENT

If anyone wants a good laugh

TUPond

I.T.S. Sophomore
Dec 5, 2003
Go to the ORU board and read the posts about how we were never on the bubble, Danny left because he knew the AAC would be weak, TU beat nobody of relevance. Obviously ORU fans didn't need to wear green today because they are green with envy that we are in the AAC and they are in that dump of a conference called the Summit!

Is that where Eagle Backer and the Voice talk to each other and start each others threads?? Maybe we should join the summit league. That would guarantee us a 16 seed each year.

Originally posted by I.I.:

Is that where Eagle Backer and the Voice talk to each other and start each others threads?? Maybe we should join the summit league. That would guarantee us a 16 seed each year.
I am in total agreement with Gold, that anyone associated with that crazy university should ever announce the PA at Tulsa.

youngblood...

Regardless About how you feel about voice, he did probably the best job of any announcer all season...

He brings a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the PA...

Our other 2 announcers could learn a lot from him...

Like him or not, he is good!

Delusional ORU fans make me laugh.
They can go ahead and cling to their win against us, we will worry about beating Murray St.

Do any of them realize that their University and their athletic department arent in the same universe as us?

ORU isnt little brother. ORU is the little neighbor kid down the street who lives in a house from the 1970's that almost got foreclosed on.

Just read that thread over there and wow... Little man syndrome DELUXE! They can try to trash TU all they want, but they all know that there's really no comparison between the two schools at any level regarding athletics, academics or overall perception of the universities by the community (or nationally for that matter).

There are some hilarious quotes over there though. But hey, that's all those folks have to hang on to these days. They think they're having the last laugh, but in reality everyone who saw any TU bubble talk on ESPN over the past few weeks saw espn continuously call out oru for being a horrible loss. That's all the publicity they received this year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT