ADVERTISEMENT

I.T.S. rankings

TUcandoit

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
This has been bothering me for awhile. I can not find anything on it. I see people with different rankings on the forum. I am shown as I.T.S. Freshman, I have seen Hall of Famer, Positions Coach, University President, and a few others. What do these mean and where is there a list of what it takes to gain each position. I am sure it has to do with how much you message and how many "likes" you get but I don't know which one is higher than the other.

Not sure, but I thought it always had to do with a combo of how many posts and how long one had been a member. I don't think 'likes' have anything to do with it since that's a relatively new feature. Maybe Chris Harmon will see this and answer.

I think we should add additional rankings. I'm pretty sure I'd have quite a title by now.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
I was just trying to make you giggle. I also thought about "princeps."

I was just trying to make you giggle. I also thought about "princeps."

Princeps might work...

Do you look condescendingly down your nose at the keyboard as you change from Teleprompter to Teleprompter?
:)

No, I just win and have a high approval rating because I'm clearly better than the other options.

This has been bothering me for awhile. I can not find anything on it. I see people with different rankings on the forum. I am shown as I.T.S. Freshman, I have seen Hall of Famer, Positions Coach, University President, and a few others. What do these mean and where is there a list of what it takes to gain each position. I am sure it has to do with how much you message and how many "likes" you get but I don't know which one is higher than the other.

It is number of posts I believe. That's what it was before "likes" came along and probably still is. Being a Legend means that most of what I say isn't true but it has been said for a long time.

The profile also shows when you joined the site. Kind of interesting to see who the old timers are and the johnny come latelies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT