ADVERTISEMENT

Hofstra or South Carolina

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
I think we match up better with Hofstra. South Carolina is huge like Cincy and UConn. Lead nation in offense rebounds.

Which if these two would probably have the best RPI at the end of the season?

I think we match up better with Hofstra. South Carolina is huge like Cincy and UConn. Lead nation in offense rebounds.

I agree that we match up better with Hofstra. This is especially true right now, with our heavy emphasis on Shaq's drives. South Carolina has big men that can sit back & wait In the lane for the block. We will really need Woodard & Birt to be on. They hit 7 of 27 combined tonight. That will = a loss against South Carolina.

Hofstra is a lot like us. All Seniors but great outside shooters.

We will not get a shot off in the paint against USC. But Hofstra is breaking all records for 3's.

I wanted Hofstra but changed my mind during the game. Hofstra can hit 3s against the zone. I think an aggressive TU zone will create run out opportunities off of misses versus South Carolina. However, it will take much better shooting than last night.

So Carolina wishes they could be as good as Cincy.

SEC is average in basketball unless they are named Kentucky or Florida.

GO TU!!!!

Indiana State 32 Hofstra 22 at half
Central Ark beats UTSA by 14
Florida State over Ohio 90-81

All of the "p5" conference sports are like that. outside of the top 1 or 2 top teams; the rest are just overrated also rans

Wake Forest defeats #13 Indiana by 4 in Maui. Indiana blew a 9 point lead with 7 minutes left. Manning has some nice players. Wilbekin looked good scoring 13. They have 2 bigs I wished we had, 6-9 Thomas and a 6-10 foreign kid, who is a stretch 4. They had 21 and 18 with 8 rebs each.

Can South Carolina handle a press? That would be one way to create easy scoring opportunities against a taller opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT