ADVERTISEMENT

Hire Bill Clark & Staff

Dec 3, 2014
Get yourself the best kept secret in college football. Hire Bill Clark and his entire staff immediately. You will also get a bunch of fantastic players with heart and character who will fight like hell to the end for you. Our guys can transfer immediately without having to sit out a day. We also have high academic standards so these players will be smart too.

BTW you will also pick up about 20-30 thousand UAB fans as full time supporters in the Birmingham area. We may have lost our football team and our hearts may be broken, but we sure would like a new team to pull for and I for one would be a lifelong Tulsa fan if you make this move.
RIP UAB FOOTBALL

Originally posted by Trebonianvs:
Get yourself the best kept secret in college football. Hire Bill Clark and his entire staff immediately. You will also get a bunch of fantastic players with heart and character who will fight like hell to the end for you. Our guys can transfer immediately without having to sit out a day. We also have high academic standards so these players will be smart too.

BTW you will also pick up about 20-30 thousand UAB fans as full time supporters in the Birmingham area. We may have lost our football team and our hearts may be broken, but we sure would like a new team to pull for and I for one would be a lifelong Tulsa fan if you make this move.
RIP UAB FOOTBALL
Did you copy and paste this plea from Craiglist?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

TX

Trebonianvs...

Appreciate your love and loyalty for your team...

I am sure Dr. Gragg will do what he feels is best for TU...

We will just have to sit back and wait to see what transpires...

Gragg is very good at keeping everything under the radar!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT