Forrest Mazey McAlester

College Candidates
Scott Frost
Jeff Brohm
Bill Obrien Bama oc
Tony Elliot Clemson Oc
David Bailiff Texas a&m Commerce Hc
There's more Candidates I'm sure

We are not touching anything coming out of Bixby on the coaching train. They have so major issues going on over there. They have had 2 Bixby teachers in last few years caught videoing female students. One coach fired for reasons not known...another coach stepping down again for undisclosed reasonings. This is also the same school just a few years before that had a national hazing/sexual assault incident. Everything I have seen and heard stated school officials knew of a couple of these and helped keep it silent. I wouldn't touch anything Bixby.

We just came off of a season where we beat 2 ranked teams , ranked for a good part of the season , and one field goal away from being conference champions to a team that took Georgia to the wire. This could be a very special season , now is not the time for even talking about this

We just came off of a season where we beat 2 ranked teams , ranked for a good part of the season , and one field goal away from being conference champions to a team that took Georgia to the wire. This could be a very special season , now is not the time for even talking about this

And that championship game could have been played here had the opponent not chickened out on us.

Here is my candidate list:
Bud Wilkinson
Knute Rockne
Bear Bryant
Eddie Robinson
Woody Hayes
Bo Schembechler
If any of those guys are available now sign them up 😂. If not let’s wait and see how the season goes.

Not Woody Hayes
Bud Wilkinson
Knute Rockne
Bear Bryant
Eddie Robinson
Woody Hayes
Bo Schembechler
If any of those guys are available now sign them up 😂. If not let’s wait and see how the season goes.

This is the reply of the thread. My favorite memory of Pat Jones was when one of the news stations did a video of OSU’s 0-10-1 season to The music of “O Tannenbaum”. Called “O ten and one”
I had a friend write a parody song called "Howard Got Runover by the Big 8" for Howard Schnellenberger's one season in Norman. Sung to the tune of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. I believe the last line of the parody was something like "he got shutout by OSU..." One of the local sports radio stations back then actually played it on air. Flipping hysterical

Bud Wilkinson
Knute Rockne
Bear Bryant
Eddie Robinson
Woody Hayes
Bo Schembechler
You forgot Frank Kush. He’s no longer at Arizona State. 🤣

Also, I like how we gracefully transitioned from the brief comments about a dead team (the Royals) to dead potential coaches. How many of them might be zombies?

Last edited:
Ok , now we can talk about this 😆

The problem is some of us have been trying to talk about this for three years.

The amount of gold and blue glasses that blind people on this board are stunning.

There was zero reason after the brawl and losing to a 3-7 team to keep a coach who has turned in one full winning season with two full recruiting cycles.

Now in a year where people are wanting to get out and do things, looking for new things to occupy their time and durring one of the biggest upheavals in college athletics we :crap: the bed.

Anyone think we will be getting crowds bigger than that horrible one that showed to watch us get dominated by an FCS squad, because I don't.

PS I fully expect the same thing to happen in men's basketball this year.

This new AD isn't any better than the last one, he had two opportunities to get things set to right and sat on his hands for both. The only thing he has done better is annoy me by constantly asking for money while permitting this trash to continue. He needs fired as well.

Reactions: TulsaAM
This new AD isn't any better than the last one, he had two opportunities to get things set to right and sat on his hands for both. The only thing he has done better is annoy me by constantly asking for money while permitting this trash to continue. He needs fired as well.

If you really believe this, you don't understand how things work. His hands were tied until a full-time president was hired. If he doesn't make changes after the two seasons, then I will agree with this paragraph.

Monty should not have been here last season, but since he was and then made it to the conference championship, it is a terrible look to fire him. Who the hell could you hire if they see that you fire coaches after making it to a conference championship? Answer: Nobody we would want.

If you really believe this, you don't understand how things work. His hands were tied until a full-time president was hired. If he doesn't make changes after the two seasons, then I will agree with this paragraph.

Monty should not have been here last season, but since he was and then made it to the conference championship, it is a terrible look to fire him. Who the hell could you hire if they see that you fire coaches after making it to a conference championship? Answer: Nobody we would want.

Bull:crap: and more gold and blue glasses.

If his hands were tied than why did he accept the job knowing the situation?

I hear a lot of talk about what he did when he was here last time, that's great for the 1990s, this is 2021.

Secondly several coaches who make less than a million dollars a year right now would be very understanding of us firing a coach with one winning season in 7 years who had a fluke year in a pandemic trying to save his job.

This is part of the little ol' Tulsa mentality. I just want to point out again our alum got less time than this pathetic want to be OC has to destroy this program. I woke up this morning to find out he is still our coach, why?

Bull:crap: and more gold and blue glasses.

If his hands were tied than why did he accept the job knowing the situation?

I hear a lot of talk about what he did when he was here last time, that's great for the 1990s, this is 2021.

Secondly several coaches who make less than a million dollars a year right now would be very understanding of us firing a coach with one winning season in 7 years who had a fluke year in a pandemic trying to save his job.

This is part of the little ol' Tulsa mentality. I just want to point out again our alum got less time than this pathetic want to be OC has to destroy this program. I woke up this morning to find out he is still our coach, why?

You can be unhappy with it. However, I'm providing factual statements.

That being said, Monty better not survive this season after last night's loss.

Offensive-minded

Tim Albin - Ohio HC
Bill Bedenbaugh - Oklahoma co-OC/OL
Jeff Brohm - Purdue HC (assuming he's fired)
Jason Candle - Toledo HC
Jamey Chadwell - Coastal Carolina HC
Shawn Clark - App State HC
Kalen DeBoer - Fresno State HC
Kenny Dillingham - FSU OC
Justin Fuente - VA Tech HC (assuming he's fired)
Josh Gattis - Michigan co-OC/WRs
Cale Gundy - Oklahoma co-OC/iWR
Will Healy - Charlotte HC
Tyson Helton - Western Kentucky HC
Brian Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles QBs
Rhett Lashlee - Miami OC
Tim Lester - Western Michigan HC
Sean Lewis - Kent State HC
Phil Longo - UNC OC
GJ Kinne - UCF co-OC
Tom Manning - Iowa State OC
Joe Moorhead - Oregon OC
Jay Norvell - Nevada HC
Garrett Riley - SMU OC
Nick Sheridan - Indiana OC
Dennis Simmons - Oklahoma AHC/WRs
Jeff Traylor - UTSA HC

Defensive-minded

Jeff Choate - Texas co-DC
Matt Entz - NDSU HC
Todd Graham - Hawaii HC
John Grass - Jacksonville State HC
Jay Hill - Weber State HC
Chris Kiffin - Cleveland Browns DL
Pete Kwiatkowski - Texas co-DC
Dan Lanning - UGA DC
Jim Leonhard - Wisconsin DC
Maurice Linguist - Buffalo HC
Barry Odom - Arkansas DC
Morgan Scalley - Utah DC
Charlton Warren - Indiana DC
Kane Wommack - South Alabama HC

Obviously, some are realistic, some are a bit far-fetched.

Scratch off Briles, Peterson, and Blankenship. None of those are happening.

Offensive-minded

Tim Albin - Ohio HC
Bill Bedenbaugh - Oklahoma co-OC/OL
Jeff Brohm - Purdue HC (assuming he's fired)
Jason Candle - Toledo HC
Jamey Chadwell - Coastal Carolina HC
Shawn Clark - App State HC
Kalen DeBoer - Fresno State HC
Kenny Dillingham - FSU OC
Justin Fuente - VA Tech HC (assuming he's fired)
Josh Gattis - Michigan co-OC/WRs
Cale Gundy - Oklahoma co-OC/iWR
Will Healy - Charlotte HC
Tyson Helton - Western Kentucky HC
Brian Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles QBs
Rhett Lashlee - Miami OC
Tim Lester - Western Michigan HC
Sean Lewis - Kent State HC
Phil Longo - UNC OC
GJ Kinne - UCF co-OC
Tom Manning - Iowa State OC
Joe Moorhead - Oregon OC
Jay Norvell - Nevada HC
Garrett Riley - SMU OC
Nick Sheridan - Indiana OC
Dennis Simmons - Oklahoma AHC/WRs
Jeff Traylor - UTSA HC

Defensive-minded

Jeff Choate - Texas co-DC
Matt Entz - NDSU HC
Todd Graham - Hawaii HC
John Grass - Jacksonville State HC
Jay Hill - Weber State HC
Chris Kiffin - Cleveland Browns DL
Pete Kwiatkowski - Texas co-DC
Dan Lanning - UGA DC
Jim Leonhard - Wisconsin DC
Maurice Linguist - Buffalo HC
Barry Odom - Arkansas DC
Morgan Scalley - Utah DC
Charlton Warren - Indiana DC
Kane Wommack - South Alabama HC

Obviously, some are realistic, some are a bit far-fetched.

Scratch off Briles, Peterson, and Blankenship. None of those are happening.
Garrett Riley or Gj Kinne and Justin Fuente Offense .....Defense... Matt Entz and Morgan Scalley

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT