Memphis (69) Up 1
South Fl (70) Up 1
UCONN (75) Down 1
Tulsa (99) No Change
SMU (113) No Change
Wichita St (125) No Change
ECU (266) Down 4
Tulane (297) No Change

Man I really appreciate what you do here, but it’s hard to care anymore with our post season hopes shot again.

Man I really appreciate what you do here, but it’s hard to care anymore with our post season hopes shot again.
I understand how you feel and sometimes I feel dejected that's why I just post the rankings on the "NET Rankings" thread when there are just one or two games. The reason I posted the one today is because it has Kansas at Kansas State. Even though the team is down I'm still gonna be as hard core as I can be until we are eliminated from the conference tournament or any post season tournament (if we get there). If it was just the Dayton game then this would have gone on the NET Rankings thread.
I will care for the both of us. And as always GO TU!!!

I understand how you feel and sometimes I feel dejected that's why I just post the rankings on the "NET Rankings" thread when there are just one or two games. The reason I posted the one today is because it has Kansas at Kansas State. Even though the team is down I'm still gonna be as hard core as I can be until we are eliminated from the conference tournament or any post season tournament (if we get there). If it was just the Dayton game then this would have gone on the NET Rankings thread.
I will care for the both of us. And as always GO TU!!!

I’m as hardcore as they come but I’m just beaten down.

It may not matter any more but we are close to having a quadrant 1 win

Reactions: loca2874
I was going with Illinois State.

Fun fact....Okla State had 5 Quad 1 wins last year and didn’t make the tourney.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
What’s playing out in conference play is our worst fear. The lackluster recruiting is showing. The aac upper half requires a different approach.

What’s playing out in conference play is our worst fear. The lackluster recruiting is showing. The aac upper half requires a different approach.
Wait, what? I had never thought about this recruiting problem you just mentioned. That’s very novel and insightful, thanks for bringing up a new and interesting theory that nobody was thinking about.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT