ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (2.2.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
There were no games yesterday that anyone would care about. Apparently at some point someone changed the ranking but I never saw one for yesterday. These are current.

Today’s games

AAC GAMES

Memphis (60) at USF (80)
Tulsa (91) at Wichita State (133)
Temple (55) at Tulane (302)
SMU (120) at Cincinnati (24)

REST OF GOI
Southern Illinois (157) at Bradley (202)
Duquesne (154) at Dayton (89)
South Carolina State (339) at Maryland-Eastern Shore (353)
UT Arlington (187) at Texas State (92)
Oregon State (78) at Utah (94)
Incarnate Word (341) at New Orleans (264)
Boise State (144) at Nevada
Kansas State (35) at Oklahoma State (71)
Arkansas State (236) at Little Rock (244)
Southern (343) at Alcorn State (349)
Purdue Fort Wayne (215) at ORU (303)
Cal Baptist (218) at Seattle (175)

NET Rankings Through February 1
Houston (7) No Change
Cincinnati (24) Down 1
UCF (42) No Change
Temple (55) Down 1
Memphis (60) Down 1
UCONN (77) Down 1
South Fl (80) No Change
Tulsa (91) Up 1
SMU (120) No Change
Wichita St (133) Up 1
ECU (258) No Change
Tulane (302) No Change

Memphis is undisciplined and their half court defense is absolutely terrible. Hopefully Memphis fans enjoy watching them lose to teams who aren’t as talented but play with a little more discipline and execution. This is an inner city playground team and no coach. Let’s face it...Penny is a recruiter who couldn’t coach a toddler to pick out the square when choosing between a square and a circle. He’ll, I’d go out on a limb and say Norman Osborne/Green Goblin (Jankovich) and KEVIN Ollie are better X’s and O’s coaches than Penny

ESPN has shown about ten shots of Penny to every one of Gregory. They cover him like Pastner. I think Penny may turn into Pastner II. He reminds me of the pro players that tried to coach Houston a few years ago.

ESPN has shown about ten shots of Penny to every one of Gregory. They cover him like Pastner. I think Penny may turn into Pastner II. He reminds me of the pro players that tried to coach Houston a few years ago.

They were doing that in the game at TU too. They talked about him so much I thought it was a Memphis broadcast crew.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Officials reviewing every ten seconds TU game will be joined in progress.

#23 North Carolina State scores 24 points for the entire game today! One more point than their ranking. I've never seen a ranked team or any team for that matter post such a low score.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
#23 North Carolina State scores 24 points for the entire game today! One more point than their ranking. I've never seen a ranked team or any team for that matter post such a low score.
So I'm guessing they lost.

Oof!!!

They scored 2 points in the first 10 minutes of the game and scored 4 points in the final 10 minutes of the game.

Now we know why they lost to Wake Forest a couple weeks ago & why they should not have been ranked to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT