ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.19.2017)

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Half the American in action today with a couple interesting matchups against the worst of the ACC. Also, the Lamar train rumbles forward continuing their inevitable quest for an undefeated season.

UTSA and Central Arkansas both rolled their opponents. Good sign that they may not be complete RPI anchors this year.

Western Michigan just didn't have the athletes to hang with South Carolina.

Today marks one more step towards irrelevance for these posts. Unfortunately.

Ctt what do you see as the problem? I feel we are as talented as most the teams we will play. Effort?

Ctt what do you see as the problem? I feel we are as talented as most the teams we will play. Effort?

We run a defensive system poorly suited for today's game with better shooters than there have ever been.

We cycle through rotations like we're 11-deep with a roster that's currently 7-deep.

We've faced some good coaches who knew exactly how to exploit our weaknesses.

We run a defensive system poorly suited for today's game with better shooters than there have ever been.

We cycle through rotations like we're 11-deep with a roster that's currently 7-deep.

We've faced some good coaches who knew exactly how to exploit our weaknesses.

I AGREE.... stick with your best lineup as long as you can... Its our only hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT