Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Uconn @ Syracuse
UCF v Cal St Fullerton (N)
WSU @ Davidson
Miss V St @ Utah
ORU @ BYU

Last edited:
Whew I thought UConn now had an A and a B team playing at the same time. Not. Ha.

Thanks Gmoney. It’ll be interesting to see which version of Wichita State shows up. Davidson is a good team.

Damned basketball autocorrect didn't work. It should have seen two Uconn's and corrected the second to UCF.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
It's gone back and forth between 9 and 12 for for 7 minutes. As soon as it hit 8, Hurley took a time out. He's staying on top of it.

Wow they are shooting insane from 3. Won't be that hot every game but it might win it for them tonight.

UCONN up 7 with 18 seconds to go. Would be a very good win for UCONN and the AAC over the holier than though Orangemen and ACC

Sweet win, nice exchange betwwen Hurley and Adams at end of game. 57% from 3.

UCONN looked much better than last year. Not only shooting better but much more active on defense and rebounding.

Just imagine how good this UCONN team would be with Hurley as the coach if they weren't in such a bad conference making it impossible for them to recruit good players!!!

Seriously though, a sample size of 1 is tiny but what I saw from UCONN last night vs Syracuse, they are the best team I've seen in the American thus far. That being said, I highly doubt they'll be that hot shooting the 3 every night.

Just imagine how good this UCONN team would be with Hurley as the coach if they weren't in such a bad conference making it impossible for them to recruit good players!!!

Seriously though, a sample size of 1 is tiny but what I saw from UCONN last night vs Syracuse, they are the best team I've seen in the American thus far. That being said, I highly doubt they'll be that hot shooting the 3 every night.
Totally agree. They looked very good but it helps when you are shooting 50+% from the 3. Still loved the way they moved the ball, great rotation on defense and point guard with very good passing skills. They looked solid and did not appear to be a fluke defeating a 13th ranked team.

Still loved the way they moved the ball, great rotation on defense and point guard with very good passing skills.

Agreed, it is amazing the improvement I saw in Jalen Adams, who was already a very good player, last night. Hurley is making big time improvements to this team in short order.

Agreed, it is amazing the improvement I saw in Jalen Adams, who was already a very good player, last night. Hurley is making big time improvements to this team in short order.
There were times in games against us the last 2 years that I thought Adams didn't want the ball in his hands. I don't know if he lost confidence because he knew that Ollie was not the x's and o's coach to get them through their rough stretches.

Thought I saw where Cuse was without their starting PG. Still, a great win for the AAC and UConn.
Shhh...that is the type of lame ass excuse the NCAA selection committee will use to defend giving a 17-15 Syracuse team a bid into the tournament.

Thought I saw where Cuse was without their starting PG. Still, a great win for the AAC and UConn.

I believe not only their starter was out but also one of their backup points as well. They played a true freshman but he played well. Regardless...great win by UConn.

I believe not only their starter was out but also one of their backup points as well. They played a true freshman but he played well. Regardless...great win by UConn.

UConn was short two players as well. They have had talent just haven't played up to it and suffered some injuries that contributed to their struggles.

The conference continues to look strong. Wichita is up and down, they're basically all new though and missing a big piece. Everyone else is looking solid. ECU and Tulane look better, USF seems improved as well.

UCF beat a St Joe’s team by 20 pts. St Joe’s beat WF by 20 yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT