ADVERTISEMENT

Free Beer Promo for Anyone Going to the Game

I did that a couple of times in college, too. Put up signs all over campus advertising free beer and pizza in a dorm room.

Except it wasn't my room.

Originally posted by Weatherdemon:
Someone on the Coug board is offering a free beer, paid for by him, at a specific concession if you show him the linked post.
I sure hope he can afford it...judging by the crowds at Hoffheinz, he might have to pay for two or three beers!

Looks like they're going all out for a sell out.
roll.r191677.gif

I wonder what the traffic does to crowds for these games in bigger cities? Seems like 6 pm would be rough, especially at a commuter school like UH. You couldn't go home, change, and get the family. You probably only get the diehards who don't have jobs or come straight from work. Don't imagine there are too many UH grads who can leave the factory or McJob early.

Bruce Howard tweeted a picture of TU's practice in an empty Hoffheinz yesterday and all I could think was that's about what the crowd is going to look like today.

Originally posted by Gold*:
I wonder what the traffic does to crowds for these games in bigger cities? Seems like 6 pm would be rough, especially at a commuter school like UH. You couldn't go home, change, and get the family. You probably only get the diehards who don't have jobs or come straight from work. Don't imagine there are too many UH grads who can leave the factory or McJob early.
Ray is in Houston for business. He said traffic in the area is pretty intense, so if anyone is going leave early.

By the way, that's not just someone offering free beer. It's their SID. Imagine if Dontom stood at the top of the arena handing out free beer. Lolz.

True, could be a dude named Sid. But with a name like that, I doubt it.

Free Beer - most dangerous words in the English language. I'm on a plane heading to Houston!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT