ADVERTISEMENT

Florida University Central game thread

I like the way they’re using Stokes as a RB on some plays ala Stephon Diggs in Minnesota. It’s a nice change of pace and he’s actually been more effective than Brooks has

Reactions: TulsaAM
As we need to somehow take Killens out of the game. We don’t have anyone remotely close to fast enough to catch him.

AAC refs are bloody incompetent and their incompetence is only matched by that of our coach. Take a damn Timeout and challenge the spot. Dudes knee was down when he caught it. Would have been 3rd and 5 or 6 instead of 1st down. Ridiculous.

Can’t wait for the AACs apology on that one.

BTW this game is over now.
How dare you call this game over till :30s left.

Well, that sucks.... maybe why that throw was so bad?

What happened to Cannon?

Smith just limped to the locker room. Time for Brin?

AAC refs are bloody incompetent and their incompetence is only matched by that of our coach. Take a damn Timeout and challenge the spot. Dudes knee was down when he caught it. Would have been 3rd and 5 or 6 instead of 1st down. Ridiculous.

Until now. Zach is out, you definitely call it now. That sucks for Zach, but hopefully it's not serious and will be alright in a couple of weeks after the season is over. Put in Brin.

Screw that, give Brin some game time. It's not like we have anything to play for. And Brin can't be that much worse than Boomer.

Reactions: TU 1978
Ugh. Out defense can be decent but still terrible dbs.
Our DBs have been fine the entire season. UCF has a different level of talent at WR and TE than any team we’ve played this year, even OSU. If UCF has a QB with any arm strength, they’d be even better. Gabriel’s arm is serviceable but he can’t make the hard sideline throws accurate enough to give teams fits. He throws a nice deep ball though

This is the best offense we have played all year. Too much speed and good mix of run and pass

Yeah, I figured it was concession break/Xanax, 50/50.

Someone will need to explain to me why Cannon Montgomery is running out there as WR #5 instead of JC Santana...

Reactions: bigstar18
Boomer comes in and we go 2-2 for -2 yards on runs up the middle. It’s almost as if UCFcc knew exactly what we were going to do there.

They are going to force Boomer to throw the ball.

Coach clueless has out Boomer in the game instead of Brin and just runs the ball as usual. **** this. I’m out.

Geez Cannon, Zach, Wheeler. This half/season needs to be over. Can we forfeit?

Gabriel is not a very good QB. He tends to stare down where he is throwing and his arm is below ideal when it comes to strength

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT