ADVERTISEMENT

Florida University Central game thread

Notice how much faster the offense is playing tonight? None of that check with me stuff, keeping UCF on their heels. Are they letting Smith run the offense?

Reactions: TUMe
Stokes fair catch on return and then we got 5 more because they were offsides on KO

Reactions: TU_BLA
That was an odd throw, it almost seemed side armed. Nice throw, nice catch, nice after the catch gain.

TK is a beast. He looks like a man out there. Why we don't use him more is beyond me;especially on 3rd and short.

Reactions: TU 1978
Nice by Wilkerson, oh well on the hold.
They call that but Gipson is getting held EVERY PLAY. Their WRs are probably being praised for their blocking but our DBs are having their arms torn from their sockets. It’s pretty damn blatant

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Well, outside of the three obvious holds you can really tell the difference on the level of athlete Lowe academic standards on that drive

AAC refs are bloody incompetent and their incompetence is only matched by that of our coach. Take a damn Timeout and challenge the spot. Dudes knee was down when he caught it. Would have been 3rd and 5 or 6 instead of 1st down. Ridiculous.

Can’t wait for the AACs apology on that one.

BTW this game is over now.

Reactions: Rapostman
Well, outside of the three obvious holds you can really tell the difference on the level of athlete Lowe academic standards on that drive
They’ve got some players on offense. But we’re playing 11 v 18 right now as the officiating has been ridiculously skewed and incompetent

AAC refs are bloody incompetent and their incompetence is only matched by that of our coach. Take a damn Timeout and challenge the spot. Dudes knee was down when he caught it. Would have been 3rd and 5 or 6 instead of 1st down. Ridiculous.

Can’t wait for the AACs apology on that one.

BTW this game is over now.
Which play?

They’ve got some players on offense. But we’re playing 11 v 18 right now as the officiating has been ridiculously skewed and incompetent
Given everything going on I am more inclined than I ever was to say these things are planned to optimize profits. I have seen way to many holding calls at key times for teams that dont have a big fans base this year. I watch a lot of college football and the most balanced and fair officiating I have seen this year has been in the Ivy League and Southland Conference. Everywhere else you can see the fix.

Well the defense held up their part thanks to the receiver not looking.

UCF is just bigger, stronger and faster in every aspect of this game. They also know how to fake an injury to stop offensive flow.

Hope Cannon is okay, looks like a hip as they had his leggs immobilized and on his side on the cart.

UCF is going to run out of players at this rate

Sitting at Outback at I44 and Yale with family for dinner and not a single tv I see has the TU game on. There are 2 screens I can't see.

Might make the 2nd half if the game is close.

They said back, did anyone see him moving his legs?
With only two games left after tonight, and him a SR. Don't know about his injury, it just looked like it would cost him 2 games minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT