ADVERTISEMENT

ECU

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Stating the obvious: We are gonna have a tough game in East Carolina. Great game against BYU.

The ECU I'm familiar with is in Ada.

That line will probably move further away from Tulsa as the week goes on. We haven't shown that we can hang with teams who have good corners and safeties.
I'll be rooting for the Cane to win 6 games, but its going to be extremely difficult. TU has to have Tulane and SMU in the win column (no gimmes either) and then upset someone. ECU, Memphis,Cincinnati are all losses this year. They have to upset UCF or Navy .

Upset UCF? Have u watched them. or looked at their record this year? We have three winnable games in which we'll probably be favored. U are right it won't be easy, but it won't be extremely difficult. Upsetting Navy is possible, but not likely. U are likely a home brewed troll?

Last edited:
I saw a report somewhere that O'Leary has resigned as AD, but not as football coach.

I'm figuring he'll fire himself and go into retirement. Guess they didn't want him looking for his replacement.

TU should win against Tulane and UCF without a problem. SMU is a scary game although they seem to start strong and then fade in the 2nd half when teams make adjustments. Of course playing in Dallas has really been a horror story for us over the years. I am banking on TU winning a game no one thinks they should....I said it before the season that I think we will get Memphis this year. Last year's game was not a runaway, we just didn't play the 2nd half. Our offense is better and more dynamic this year and I think our defense can slow Lynch and the O down enough to keep us in it. At home, Friday night...HOMECOMING. We got this. Navy is a tough game. They are very disciplined and that QB runs the offense as well or better than any option QB I've ever seen play. With Navy, they don't outrun or out muscle you, they make great decisions with the football and find the openings they are given.

TU should win against Tulane and UCF without a problem. SMU is a scary game although they seem to start strong and then fade in the 2nd half when teams make adjustments. Of course playing in Dallas has really been a horror story for us over the years. I am banking on TU winning a game no one thinks they should....I said it before the season that I think we will get Memphis this year. Last year's game was not a runaway, we just didn't play the 2nd half. Our offense is better and more dynamic this year and I think our defense can slow Lynch and the O down enough to keep us in it. At home, Friday night...HOMECOMING. We got this. Navy is a tough game. They are very disciplined and that QB runs the offense as well or better than any option QB I've ever seen play. With Navy, they don't outrun or out muscle you, they make great decisions with the football and find the openings they are given.
TU won't be back in high gear for a few more years until they upgrade their line talent...that doesn't happen with freshmen. A Tyrunn Walker type on D-Line and Mark Romine type on O-Line need to be on the roster.

Ok , I used that word combination in celebration of the carney's come to town. ;0). At least that's what I'm tellin' everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT