ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know the way to San Jose game thread

Fantastic pass and catch with Atkinson. Aside: My buddy and I saw a bird fly over the field on the opposite side and thought Dane overthrew the field itself by 30 yards.

1st and 10 at SJSU 17.

Brewer with 8 yard to 9 yard line. Another run and first down at 5

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
It's not good that my office is next to the Chaplain... the amount yelling going on right now (both celebrating the TD and screaming profanity at CBS) can't be good in his eyes.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I really hate CBS.

I'm so full of emotions right now, pissed at Ohio/txstate, happy that Tulsa is kicking ass, pissed at CBS, happy that I've been laying on my ass watching college football all day, pissed I'm stuck in Michigan and can't be at the game!

I need a hug

They teased us with a highlight while ago, I know somebody has a camera rolling there.

Beer and concession lines are so slow. I could go steal the ball being used in the TS game and get back before I get my beer!!!

Justin Hobbs with a nice corner end zone TD snag!!!

Wowwwwwww I did not expect us to dominate like we are thus far 31-7 TU. Besides the awful breakdown on defense for a 50+ yard TD by SJSU and breakdowns early on OL the team has played absolutely amazing. Not playing like a week 1 team at all.

If we can clean up some of the dropped passes and get the defense to tackle a little better, next week should be fairly competitive..

Thomas breaks up 3rd down pass attempt forcing another SJSU punt. TU to take over at their own 31

Ok, I just realized something that made me feel so much better.

Imagine being a San Jose State fan waiting for the game to come on, and when it finally does................

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Holy :crap:!!!!! When is the last time TU had an offensive, defensive, and special teams TD in the first half?!?!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Wow! This team is playing well in all aspects and appears to be well prepared.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT