ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know the way to San Jose game thread

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
some of you at the game will need to update those of us attempting to watch on CBS sports network.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
The app sucks, I'm watching Texas state trying to conserve clock, and Brewer takes it to the house

Sounds like defense has improved somewhat... It also sounds like the crowd is extremely disappointing for the all the strides we made in marketing this season...

TU stopped them on defense twice. Scored on first possession with big run by Brewer.

TU about to start their 2nd offensive possession.

Sounds like defense has improved somewhat... It also sounds like the crowd is extremely disappointing for the all the strides we made in marketing this season...

Crowd is sparse but lots of white shirts. Much better than last years white out.

3rd defensive possession continuing to look impressive. 3rd and 7. Hold here and it's a 3 and out.

Reactions: jesterondirt
SJSU got a 5 yard pass and was immediately drilled, with great tackle by TU defense. He held on but 4th down and were forced to punt. TU back on offense.

Would give names but seeing lots of numbers I don't recognize.

This announcer for the TX State game is the dumbest guy Ive ever heard.

Who would advocate to kick a field goal for a TIE on the one yard line.

Its making me shake watching this game.

The only good news about that TS touchdown is it guarantees we're not going to OT

TU possession

1. run and short gain by Brewer
2. Dane over throws Atkinson
3. Dane sacked (2nd sack given up)

Punt with SJSU at the 40.

Game isn't taking media timeouts. So 1st quarter is going fast until TV coverage begins

Holy crap, Ohio just scored a TD and that negates my previous post that this game can't go to OT

Absolutely awful break down by defense and gave up a 50+ TD pass completion

They ought to pull the plug on this Texas State - Ohio crap.

TU back in the redbone wth 3 straight runs. Brewer and Lucas are flying around and SJSU can't stay with their speed. Brewer also put someone up when they tried to tackle him. Ended up taking 3 guys.

Drive stalled after that. Attempting FG now.

Redford Jones with a beauty and TU regains the lead 10-7

TU back in the redbone wth 3 straight runs. Brewer and Lucas are flying around and SJSU can't stay with their speed. Brewer also put someone up when they tried to tackle him. Ended up taking 3 guys.

Drive stalled after that. Attempting FG now.
Just for the record, that's not the kick I want blocked

CBS, you're 40 minutes late getting our game on the air. No one gives a crap about TSU - Ohio.

Game here finally took a media timeout. So at least you won't be as behind?

SJSU with 6 yard run and the new two pass attempts. TU successfully broke up both passes (one breakup by JC transfer Hill, he's played well overall so far, very quick). SJSU punts. TU takes over at 29 yard line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT