ADVERTISEMENT

D2 BB Heartland Conference Tourney

Tax Guy

I.T.S. Sophomore
Dec 5, 2003
I wasn’t sure if I should post this here are in General Interest as not University of Tulsa sports but it is IN Tulsa.

If you really can’t find enough basketball this week the Men’s and Woman’s D2 Heartland Conference Tournament is in Tulsa at the Union Multipurpose Activity Center March 3-6 (hosted by Rogers State)

The Lubbock Christian “Lady Chaps” are ranked #1 in the nation at 26-0 in the regular season. Their only loss came in an exhibition game at U-Conn. They averaging 80+ PPG and shoot over 50% from the field, 40% from 3-point, and 75% free throws.

I wasn’t sure if I should post this here are in General Interest as not University of Tulsa sports but it is IN Tulsa.

If you really can’t find enough basketball this week the Men’s and Woman’s D2 Heartland Conference Tournament is in Tulsa at the Union Multipurpose Activity Center March 3-6 (hosted by Rogers State)

The Lubbock Christian “Lady Chaps” are ranked #1 in the nation at 26-0 in the regular season. Their only loss came in an exhibition game at U-Conn. They averaging 80+ PPG and shoot over 50% from the field, 40% from 3-point, and 75% free throws.
Who hasn't lost to UCONN? In Watching the USF/UCONN game last night where UCONN got off to a horrendously slow start (were trailing 25-24 at half), Huskies woke up at halftime, outscored USF 34-18 in the 3rd quarter and simply stepped on USF's throats after that and won by 20, 79-59. They scored 55 pts in the 2nd half against a top 20 team. At one point the PBP guy said UCONN has a potential of 10 games left this season including the AAC tourney and NCAA tournament and if they were to win all ten, this senior class would be a collective 151-5 over their 4 years. INSANE

If we're talking D2 basketball, the Great American Conference tournament is in Bartlesville this week at the Bruin Fieldhouse. Sadly, SE OK ST failed to make the cut this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT