ADVERTISEMENT

Collins WINS Bednarik Award! Just announced first team Walter Camp All-American Team!

Woot, Woot!!! Congrats to a fine young man who has been nothing but the best representative for our fine Universiity. I firmly believe he will be a first rounder and his measurables will blow peoples mind at the combine.

I never thought I would see the day that a Tulsa player got this kind of recognition. It means so much more than it would for a player at a P5 school.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Collins will be spoke of 20-30 years from now like Rhomes, Twilley, Dobbs, Pearson etc... were when i was growing up. Except Ill actually be able to tell my kids what it was like to see him in person. We truly witnessed what could be the next legend of Tulsa Football, in 2020 no doubt.

Collins will be spoke of 20-30 years from now like Rhomes, Twilley, Dobbs, Pearson etc... were when i was growing up. Except Ill actually be able to tell my kids what it was like to see him in person. We truly witnessed what could be the next legend of Tulsa Football, in 2020 no doubt.

I got to see Rhome, Twilley, Pearson..etc. I think that Zaven will easily be remembered as they have been remembered. Some years after I graduated I was fortunate enough to be coaching friends with Dave Rader, who played with Rhome. He once told me that you never knew what to expect in the huddle with Rhome and that "sometimes it was like drawing plays in the dirt." I've been very fortunate to see so many TU greats.

How could Rader have played with Rhome? Was he coached by Rhome?

When Rhome graduated from TU, Rader would have been like 8 years old.

Sorry guys. I've been i n the hospital for the past 4 days and my old brain bone ain't thinkin real clear. I ahoulda said that was one of his Rhome stories. They weree friends. He told me lots of TU stories. I really miss him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT