ADVERTISEMENT

Coach's Show

URedskin54

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2005
I must have missed it, but how long have they been streaming it live on Facebook? This is great for people like me who don't actually have a radio in our apartment and don't feel like just sitting in the car for an hour to hear the show. Good job by the university making things more accessible

They started it this season and it’s great. I have kid sports every Monday night but I came come back and watch this tonight on Facebook.

Which Facebook page?

You have to fast forward until there's 6 minutes left in the broadcast to see Monty's response to questions concerning a porous defense. His answer "We need to tackle better and fine tune--make little adjustments". Nothing radical or specific was stated concerning players, coaches, formations, strategies etc.

You have to fast forward until there's 6 minutes left in the broadcast to see Monty's response to questions concerning a porous defense. His answer "We need to tackle better and fine tune--make little adjustments". Nothing radical or specific was stated concerning players, coaches, formations, strategies etc.
What do you expect him to say?

One thing I'd like to see, especially since everyone has raved about his athleticism, is maybe Sam Gottsch at FS. Let him make the defensive calls. I've always like the idea of a former QB being a defensive coordinator because they simply understand what the offense is trying to do in certain down and yardage situations and how a defense needs to adjust to those to be in the right position to stop what they want to do. I am shocked you don't see it more.

Sam will win a game for us someday, mark my words. It won't be at free safety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT