ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati vs Smu

And they just said during this game that “ Cincinnati has the best defense in the conference “ Monty needs to get ahold of that and have the defense listen to that statement all week
I’m starting to wonder about the football IQ of these commentators lol

In other news Army has already accepted an invitation to the independence bowl. Lol. It’s freaking October. SMH

the holiday bowl has been cancelled

Reactions: HuffyCane
We are gonna see a lot of this, im convinced. Would not surprise me if most of the bowls skip the year and some fold forever.

IF they limit attendance to 20% capacity, what's the friggin point? This COVID restriction bs needs to stop... Can't sink society and our way of life as we know it over the friggin flu that isn't stopped or mitigated by social distancing or masks... The emperor has no clothes...

We are gonna see a lot of this, im convinced. Would not surprise me if most of the bowls skip the year and some fold forever.
I do expect to see more bowls to not be played because of financial reasons. Don’t think they will fold forever but we need to be out from under attendance restrictions

Another one is “ Big Cat” Tyarise Stevenson!
He Is a nightmare for opposing centers
And Anthony Goodlow. That cat can really move. He's listed at 256 but he looks more like 285. How many teams can roll out 3 guys who could play DT/NT and have 2 of them lining up at DE and not losing anything speed wise and the OL cannot move them backwards. We've not seen any OL get a push on our DL and that includes OkState. And we ran some new guys out there on Friday as well. When Grant gets a full year of college level S&C under him and if he starts bulking up a la Trevis Gipson, he is going to be a beast as well. His TFL play looked like someone shot him from a cannon.

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT