ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati Basketball team 1999-2000

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Was chosen one of the top 20 college basketball teams of the past 25 years. 29-4 and undefeated in conference play. Lost star player Kenyon Martin prior to NCAA tournament and beaten in the NCAA tournament by the University of Tulsa, an Eric Coley game masterpiece.

Was chosen one of the top 20 college basketball teams of the past 25 years. 29-4 and undefeated in conference play. Lost star player Kenyon Martin prior to NCAA tournament and beaten in the NCAA tournament by the University of Tulsa, an Eric Coley game masterpiece.
I was there!

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Me too and my late mother
We screamed and laughed at the end

Reactions: Tu Geo
Was chosen one of the top 20 college basketball teams of the past 25 years. 29-4 an
undefeated in conference play. Lost star player Kenyon Martin prior to NCAA tournament
and beaten in the NCAA tournament by the University of Tulsa, an Eric Coley game
masterpiece.
Coley did something in that game I have seldom seen....Cincy player caught the ball in
the corner and went up to shoot a three.....Coley simply went up and caught it! In fact,
Coley did a lot of things in that game that were amazing.....

Martin broke his leg (pretty damn ugly injury too) in the 1st game of the CUSA tournament and Cincy lost that game to #9 seed SLU (I think it was SLU).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT