ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Game Thread

I've turned off both the men's and women's games right now. My BP is not doing well watching either.

Skilled players: Willis, Haggerty, Reed, Archie. That’s it.

How do we lose to Memphis in the final seconds then have these last 2 performances?
I went from hopes of over 15 wins to hoping we get to 12 in 2 games.

How do we lose to Memphis in the final seconds then have these last 2 performances?
1). Memphis is a good matchup for us
2). We play much better at home
3). We look like last year in this game…minus Haggerty.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The difference is where we play. We play better at home than we do on the road. It’s glaring. Maybe it’s the traveling that gets them

I saw Self have a game like this at Air Force. Sometimes just pack up and get on the bus.

Worst performance this season by far.

Even with OSU we played some defense in the second half.

over-it.gif

Maybe keaston is the piece that is missing to change the landscape of the team
No maybe it’s over for Tulsa athletics in general. With the transfer portal and everything it’s going to be very difficult to win and keep good players to stay. Haggerty is gone after this year without question.

It sucks but it’s the world we live in now. Miss the 90s-early 2000 Tulsa teams

I turned it off hoping things would get better. It didn't.

We don’t have to spread our NIL on many players is the good news.

Surge too little, too late. Got to be ready at the start.

well an 8 point loss is better than I thought it would be how the first half was going. Good thing is we shot 50 percent from the field and from 3 in that second half and 92 percent from the stripe. It is far better than the first half when we were 28 from the field and 23 from 3 along with 57 percent from the stripe. These halves were night and day from each other. St some point it will click in. We are much better than last year.

What happened at the end? All of a sudden it was an all out fight and a ref laid out on the floor. TU and Charlotte player running all over court trying to get at each other.

It's why I tend to avoid the free board.

well an 8 point loss is better than I thought it would be how the first half was going. Good thing is we shot 50 percent from the field and from 3 in that second half and 92 percent from the stripe. It is far better than the first half when we were 28 from the field and 23 from 3 along with 57 percent from the stripe. These halves were night and day from each other. St some point it will click in. We are much better than last year.
It covered the spread -7.5 Clt.

Doucher from Charlotte started talking sh!t when the buzzer sounded. Started the entire thing.

What happened at the end? All of a sudden it was an all out fight and a ref laid out on the floor. TU and Charlotte player running all over court trying to get at each other.
C. Williams won’t play this weekend…..looked like he shoved the ref down. As for the rest of the season…..3-4 mores wins max.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT