ADVERTISEMENT

CFP TU Fan Ranking

Who are the 4 teams you think should be in the CFP if finaly rankings came out today?

• Georgia

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Michigan

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Florida State

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Washington

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Orego

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missouri

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Louisville

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
So let's discuss since TU football is tanking this season and this board has been pretty boring since no one wants to talk about TU football.

So this is one time where I think the CFP rankings are pretty spot-on, we will see how things shake out. Particularly OSU-Mich.

I think the only one that is slightly off is Washington. I think they should be higher. They've passed every test thrown at them and the PAC-12 is ridiculously good this season...had they shown this type of quality say 2-3 years ago, they may have gotten the big pay day they were after and not forced most of their teams to look for other conferences to get their paydays. I'm not saying they were going to get a B1G pay day, but certainly they would have gotten the equivalent of the ACC or Big XII.

I am also curious as to who voted for Texas? I don't think they are very good, just that the Big XII is not very good as a whole this season, certainly not as good as last season top to bottom, and the new additions are all DOGS. Of course, Ohio State and Michigan will sort out who gets the B1G spot in the playoff, and Washington and Oregon are on track to play each other again in the PAC 12 championship. Oregon State could throw a kink in that anticipated party as I think they will have a good shot at bringing down Oregon in the Civil War. Right now, Florida State is on the outside looking in and likely the weakest remaining schedule of the top 6 but I do think they have a really good team and one that could compete in the CFP. They have a ton of speed on defense and that will always keep you in games.

For anyone thinking Bama...GTFO. The SEC is actually pretty damn soft this year outside of Georgia. I don't think Georgia is as good as last year but still better than everyone else in the SEC. But Ole Miss and LSU are a house of cards ready to tumble with a mild breeze coming in...and the east is just terrible as a whole behind Georgia. Tennessee is an OK team but nothing great, and after that it's just a bunch of awfulness.

Sorry I just don't care and probably won't watch much of it.

If Mizzou could get that LSU game back (they let a big lead slip away), they could have been a 1 loss team that snuck in assuming they finish off the rest of their schedule. Great season for them.

Id predict A&M will want to speak with Drinkwitz

Reactions: TU_BLA
what i liked seeing was a 300yd passer and 2 100yd receivers. i'd like to see the team finish out the season that way. there's still pride to play for. time to quit making lemonade out of lemons...finish out strong, go for the win

Reactions: dlsnid
Sorry I tried to be a college football fan this weekend when I had Covid. But I had to give up and watch old episodes of Dateline.

I'm just a TU fan.

If we ever dropped football I doubt I would watch a college football game the rest of my life. Just true crime shows. And the USMNT.

Sorry I tried to be a college football fan this weekend when I had Covid. But I had to give up and watch old episodes of Dateline.

I'm just a TU fan.

If we ever dropped football I doubt I would watch a college football game the rest of my life. Just true crime shows. And the USMNT.
ive been a TU fan since 1949, i hope for the best.

Reactions: caneks and drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT