ADVERTISEMENT

Camden Crooks

COWBOYintheUK

I.T.S. University President
Sep 15, 2001
My doctor is in Cushing and I had an appointment with him today, we usually spend the appointments talking OSU football but I had seen Crooks had signed with you guys so I asked about him...he said Crooks is a beast, almost impossible to tackle. Will be a 4 time state 300 m hurdles champion and runs a legit 4.4 . He also returns punts and kicks. Said he is also great kid. My doctors son was a walkon QB at Tulsa several years ago, but had to give up football after suffering a couple concussions, and he said Crooks is the perfect type of kid for Tulsa, he should play as a freshman.

My doctor is in Cushing and I had an appointment with him today, we usually spend the appointments talking OSU football but I had seen Crooks had signed with you guys so I asked about him...he said Crooks is a beast, almost impossible to tackle. Will be a 4 time state 300 m hurdles champion and runs a legit 4.4 . He also returns punts and kicks. Said he is also great kid. My doctors son was a walkon QB at Tulsa several years ago, but had to give up football after suffering a couple concussions, and he said Crooks is the perfect type of kid for Tulsa, he should play as a freshman.
Thank you for the info. We love when you post.

Reactions: quincy101
Kicks as a punter? Cuz we lost our punter to California, and don't seem to have replaced him yet.

asked about him...he said Crooks is a beast, almost impossible to tackle. Will be a 4 time state 300 m hurdles champion and runs a legit 4.4 . He also returns punts and kicks
Thankfully, this kid is likely done with hurdles in HS (I think). Hope he is one of those who got to enroll last month. A spring camp in the bag & he just might play in the fall.

Last edited:
Indeed he is a beast. I remember Cushing vs. Tuttle 2021. The away section started chanting "overrated" at Cam after a blown up play. He shut them up, but we couldn't get anything going to clinch the game. It is going to forever sting that fate showed up on the Tigers' doorstep against a Wagoner team we dismantled to their own surprise during the regular season. Nobody assumed the championship was a sure thing, but these guys were different. I drew a lot of parallels between Cushing vs. Wagoner during the 4A title game and TU vs. OSU is 2021. Both are going to sting having watched some things happen that the players had no say over end up deciding the game.

Last edited:
Thankfully, this kid is likely done with hurdles in HS (I think). Hope he is one of those who got to enroll last month. A spring camp in the bag & he just might play in the fall.
He just wrapped up his Sr. basketball season.

SGP trying to guard Bryant. No way.

Don’t know if this is fair or proper since one is offense and one is defense, but I compare Crooks as a recruit to Heim, that we lost out to OU. It will be interesting to see which one is a bigger contributor throughout his career. I’m betting on Crooks.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT