ADVERTISEMENT

Cabin Boys Brewery

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Im up at the hospital visiting my dad and saw this place down the road. Anybody been there before? Any good?

Looks like a pretty cool establishment. Odd location though.

Their beers are brewed with spices and fruits. I have walked by their but did not go in to try it. After walking by their I checked it out on the net and their beers are brewed with spices and fruits. Don't like the taste of most beers brewed with fruits but intend to check out the ones with spices sometime in the near future.

It's a pretty cool place. It's literally right down the alley from Marshall. They have a large open space in the brew house with corn hole games and fooseball tables set up which is unique. They also had a pretty varied selection of beers when I was there. Another solid addition to the Tulsa beer scene.

I’ve been to the new American Solera thing a couple of times. It’s good. Wish it was open after 9.

Closing at 9 is the law for all OK breweries right now. I think when the new laws go into effect in October it will allow breweries to stay open later.

I stopped by the Renaissance Brewery before the Wichita game last week. It was so busy they were literally running out of beer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT