ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson

Not sure about the validity or invalidity of the assertion that the Admin were the ones who nixed the deal, but I would be weary to believe one group's claims over another when one is coaching for his job. Haith could say that he had a deal in place even when he didn't just to improve people's perception of him. Without word from Rod Thompson himself, I don't know who to believe.

Not sure about the validity or invalidity of the assertion that the Admin were the ones who nixed the deal, but I would be weary to believe one group's claims over another when one is coaching for his job. Haith could say that he had a deal in place even when he didn't just to improve people's perception of him. Without word from Rod Thompson himself, I don't know who to believe.

Based on the reason the deal was nixed, I have zero doubts it was the Admin. I'm not going to get into that on a message board as it serves zero purpose. I would be happy to discuss off the board btw if you wish.

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
Based on the reason the deal was nixed, I have zero doubts it was the Admin. I'm not going to get into that on a message board as it serves zero purpose. I would be happy to discuss off the board btw if you wish.

This is accurate.

I have assumed job security was a big reason things fell through but my thoughts are just conjecture.

Reactions: astonmartin708
I'm guessing Rod wanted a deal worth more than 1 or 2 seasons and TU wouldn't agree.

Indeed. Need to lock this discussion down. I could not care any less about the Thompson's.

Moving on...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT