ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Cook

This is getting ridiculous. They should just have Haith mail them his recruiting folder and replace the cover page. The trend Shake started and perpetuated just keeps on giving. God I'm ready for us to stomp them into the ground this year.

Reactions: bluegold70
This is getting ridiculous. They should just have Haith mail them his recruiting folder and replace the cover page. The trend Shake started and perpetuated just keeps on giving. God I'm ready for us to stomp them into the ground this year.
I mean, at least Cook isn't from our own backyard (he's in theirs technically). If they had grabbed the Boone Twins or any of the 2020 kids I might have been pissed.

We spend $30,000 recruiting him and get his commitment. SMU signs him........Seems to be a pattern but nothing like what is going on in Memphis. There Kentucky and Kansas spend $200K recruiting kids that are committing to Memphis State after backing off Kentucky and Kansas. Makes you wonder how an AAU coach with no college experience gets multiple 5 star players where a national NCAA champion coach (Tubby) couldn't ????????????? That's the team I want to beat the most.

We spend $30,000 recruiting him and get his commitment. SMU signs him........Seems to be a pattern but nothing like what is going on in Memphis. There Kentucky and Kansas spend $200K recruiting kids that are committing to Memphis State after backing off Kentucky and Kansas. Makes you wonder how an AAU coach with no college experience gets multiple 5 star players where a national NCAA champion coach (Tubby) couldn't ????????????? That's the team I want to beat the most.
I bet the explanation would be in how the $200K is spent and whether it is on the books or not.

Careful, you’ll make owasso dad angry with those words. He’ll hike up his jordache, tuck in his t shirt, and tighten his braided belt. He means business when it comes to shake or anything owasso related.

Careful, you’ll make owasso dad angry with those words. He’ll hike up his jordache, tuck in his t shirt, and tighten his braided belt. He means business when it comes to shake or anything owasso related.

Bless your heart. You forgot to mention taking a big swig from his diet-rite soda.

Oh, and I'm actually Tulsa dad now. I've got a freshman starting at the University next week.

Last edited:
Maybe smoo can go on probation and then Cook can enjoy playing for the waterboy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT